Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Agoda.com
US$77
View deal
Free cancellation until 05/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
FindHotel
All reviews village museum farm muhu estonia
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

I visited because of a special dinner event, but stayed with friends for 2 nights weekend.
High quality food and service with little extra entertainment was really enjoyable on this special evening. Rich breakfasts and other meals from the menu were also at very good level, especially I liked that they were flexible and fast to find food solutions for my two years old child.
Rooms are clean and cozy, even bit too warm but you can always open a window.
My child loved the extra large play-room in house and out-door playground. I was very happy that they were able to arrange baby-sitting during the concert-dinner.
The idyllic village and sea side surrounding was perfect for long walks even during winter-time.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

Nice located B&B with camping facilities.
Unfortunately no moskito net, hair dryer and internet in the rooms.
Breaktfast was ok but Not of high standard.
Clean and nice rooms.
Near Muhu Museum and harbour.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Vanatoa is lovely quaint BnB which is in a very nice condition. I visited for a wedding and had a shared room, and I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and new the rooms were. Everything was freshly painted and very clean, with tasteful decor.

The area is absolutely beautiful and the grounds are stunning. It is lovely to just sit in the garden and take in the fresh air.

I understand rooms in the main house can become very hot and stuffy, so it is preferable to have one of the outside buildings.

There is limited wifi in the outside rooms, as it is very remote. However it is possible to use the wifi in the main house.

Room tip: If the weather is nice it is best to request an outside room.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I was travelling with friends. We stayed in 4 bed bedroom with bathroom and shower. The room was extreamly clean, warm and new. Food was really good and the staff was nice. Outdoors were beautiful and cozy.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed here, along with 40 8-10 year old little girls attending camp. Staff cared less as the girls sang karaoke in the only room with wifi. No accommodation and the staff acted as if our presence was an inconvenience.

After 2 weeks in Estonia,the lack of even basic hospitality stood out as the exception.

Cons
The staff barely spoke English and all were inhospitable through out our entire stay.
We arrived around 2pm as they finished serving lunch, smelling amazing stew, only to be told NO food was available. My husband begged for something and they gave him some of the ham stew served at lunch. They had no options for me, a vegetarian. The hotel has a "tavern", supposedly.

I asked for a glass of red wine to be told none was available as I stared at 17 bottles on the bar. They gave me a glass!

We were shuttled into an attic dorm room with 5 beds above the owner's home (I believe) with a bathroom downstairs. Lights had no lightbulbs, room and bathroom had no mirrors. An old bookcase with what looked like their old tax records was shoved in a corner. No wifi

They told us that the art museum was 1km back down the road, only to round the corner of the hotel and see it. The amazing art museum worker mentioned local small town politics are at work!

Pros: village is absolutely adorable and the hotel main rooms might be better

Date of stay: June 2016