“If you are in Racine, this is a must see”

O & H Danish Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I am sure glad that O & H expanded to its new facility on Washington. It is really nice! More space to browse. Kringles are Racine's best. I especially like the GF bakery items in the freezer section. I was skeptical of the GF cupcakes but the woman said she liked them better than the ones with gluten. We tried it and she was correct! They were very good. Not all GF cupcakes are this delicious (believe me - we have tried so many from coast to coast).

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Try the pecan kringle or the apple pie kringle. They are very tastey and O&H has the best Kringles in Wisconsin.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My only negative was the amount of construction in Racine kept me entirely away from the first location I attempted to get to and made it hard to get to this location too. But that’s not on O & H. Once I finally got there it was worth it. Really tasty! You need to make a stop here if you’re in town. I recommend the key lime Kringle.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 July 2018

you go to racine you have to have kringle it's almost the law the offer the best in the area lots of flavors to pick from don't be fooled by those frozen ones that are sold on the area stores get the fresh ones

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This truly is a diamond in the rough that we stumbled upon. Great pastries and breads. The older woman who waited on us was not too friendly. The younger people did great. If you have not been there before, it is difficult to decide what to buy. We wanted breakfast and the older lady seemed to hurry us along. When my wife asked for sourdough bread for her sandwich, she said it was not available. Later, I discovered they had sourdough bread and we ordered some. The food was great and worth overcoming the chaotic ordering process.

Date of visit: June 2018