Thermal SIRAVA SPA RESORT
Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Lovely place at far East of Slovakia

I started to come here when they opened few years ago. I live abroad, and this is a great place... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
NicciNina272
Manchester, United Kingdom
Nice

Nice and big spa. Really cheap and very good and big sauna. Also nice, seperare swimmingpool. Very... read more

Reviewed 7 January 2018
misterlenno
via mobile

All reviews the ground floor eastern slovakia wave pool zones dress entrance pools spa slides waves whirlpool baths
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I've recently visited with my family and i can confirm that i would expect a bit more from it. It's a bit small for my taste but at least clean. I issue is with the choice of food here. I've been there a couple of times so i think that i can judge that facility or spa.I had a fries, hamburger, soup, pasta with pesto, bolognese pasta and drinks. Prices are high but food is not high standard, pasta was very greasy, fries were from frozen cheap bag, hamburger meat was ok but rest was just tasteless. I would expect more for that money. Spa itself looks nice but there is not much to do there and you will get bored very easily. Staff could be more polite and less judgemental and smile would be appreciated as well. A 3- 4 hours stay with one meal and one drink for each will cost you about 60 euros which isn't that cheap as you may think.

1  Thank pal m
Thermal Š, Manažér at Thermal SIRAVA SPA RESORT, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for your review. We'd like to welcome you to a restaurant in our Thermal ŠIRAVA HOTEL. :-)

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Perfect location guarantees mental satisfaction, view from the spa its simply stunning. Zemplínska Šírava looks marvelous in the day time but even more with the sunset. There are few choises of saunas and hot jacuzzi in very nice interior. Utter relax in this place is definite.

1  Thank LuciaFencikova

Thank you for your review. We'd like to welcome you agin. :-)

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Nice and big spa. Really cheap and very good and big sauna. Also nice, seperare swimmingpool. Very clean

Thank you for your review. :-)

Reviewed 30 May 2017

First of all, this place is really tiny. We stayed for 3 hours and as it was our first time we were expecting 3 hours to be too short of a stay, however we got bored after just 40 mins. Not good. I was looking forward to thermal pool but it was so small that when it got busy it was just too overcrowded - not what you want when you came here to relax! The whole place does look nice as it's fairly new, but lacking good food, entertainment (4 pools in total?) and customer service - which I believe are the most important pillars when having business like this. The food choice was poor and I was surprised to see that prices were on level of UK (chips for EUR 1,50). The staff was also very rude and I felt like they were annoyed to be there. Not helpful and arrogant attitude. They had no hairdryers either?? Only some fans that took ages to dry your hair. Also I spotted couple of people bathing in leggings? I wanted to try massages as well, but decided that I did not want any more disappointments. I guess it's fine for locals as there is nothing like this around, but I won't be visiting soon. Sorry.

1  Thank jess s

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

A small but modern indoor ( and outdoor ) spa type pools.

For adults there is an excellent spa and baths

Indoors there are 2 slides ( one small ) , a wave pool , lazy river and a couple of other pools. Outside is 2 thermal pool and a cold normal outdoor pool.

You can sit outside on a grassed lawn and relax. There are 3 restaurants and an ice cream stand . Expensive for locals , but at €15 for an adult and €5 for kids , good value

Well worth going if in the area

1  Thank Tony_O612466

Thank you for your review. We'd like to welcome you again. :-)