See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2015

Me and my boyfriend spent a weekend in this hotel and we were pretty impressed. Great location directly in the middle of the city, perfect services in all the aspects- wellness, food, room, staff...We only can recommend it!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2014

Spent here few nights and our feelings were a bit mixed. We could check in even late in the night, rooms were clean with basic equipment but our room was situated to street which was little annoying especially on Friday and Saturday. Wellness was well equipped, we really enjoyed the sauna and the massages as well. I think the biggest problem here is the restaurant, breakfasts were pretty good, but the a la carte meals... They are like the typical Czech restaurant which needs to have a selection of hundreds meals. To sum it up this hotel is neither good nor bad, simply average

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Rumburk is the name of the place where this "piece of hotel art" is located. The town is nothing special. It should take you 45 minutes to understand and check all sightseengs of this town.
Recommend you to go too Czech Switzerland (Hrensko) - very beautiful place ~40 minutes from Rumburk. Unbelivable stones, river, waterfalls, forest, nature!

About hotel itself. 4 stars is ridicilous. I would say max. 3 stars.

Advantages:
1) located in the center of town
2) beds are big and quite comfortable in the room
3) bowling is ok.

Disadvantages:
1) overall impression - it's a cheap place. Service is really basic. Be ready you will receive absolutely no information about anything. You need to ask all possible things otherwise you have risk to have a surprise - usually not a positive one.
2) parking is small. And chance is 50/50 you will manage to park your car. The most probably you will have to park just on the main square, but on working days it's not for free. Hotel can pay from 7 to 8 a.m. for the parking ticket. Of course they told me they pay for this, but I expect it will be paid at least till the end of breakfast. But you know - see point a)
3) Brekafast - dirty place, hunting for juice and places and tables which are one integral part with dirty plates. This is my impression. Again - 4 stars hotel would never allow to have such things.
4) rooms are small but it can happen in 4 stars hotel but don't expect you will have a safe or fridge/mini bar or tea pot. NOTHING! Enjoy!
5) ventilation in the toilet will bring you the full scope of dishes from the kitchen. Broken tile in douche will bring you the injured finger or foot (room 314 - be careful!)
6) lightning inthe coridor - don't try to find the switcher. Just don't fall moving along the walls looking to the direction of your room
7) wellness - be careful with wellness if you bought accomodation + welness with discount voucher (e.g. Pepa.cz) . It's very far from my understanding of wellness procedures. Hydromassage baths are located inthe same room so you will not be in private area at all. Aromatherapy - simply don't try it. You can do the same at your home. 20 mins. masage was a part of discount voucher - ok, no high expecteation - no result. We'be decided to refuse aroma sauna - it was too much adventures for the day for us.
8) Dinners were quite ok, but be carefull - no one will tell you that, for example, soup could be extremely spicy. So you can hardly consume several spoons of this. Other food is acceptable, but not for gourmans of course. In Rumburk you will not have variety of restaurants, so probably this Pizzeria is the best one...
9) wi fi signal in our room 314 was very instable. Of course it would not be possible to work /save/ upload some data.
10) swimming pool in 4 stars hotel? Of course - no swimming pool. Surprised after reading all previous ponts? Am sure - not really...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
15  Thank Mikhail1979
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We arrived at hotel on friday. Whole day we made a lot of trips and the long journey by car was over us, so we wanted to relax. But when I was going to sleep, suddenly I've heard really noisy music. I felt like I was in da techno club. This hotel is a multi complex - there is restaurant, disco club, gym, shop etc...but the disco club was under our room.That was intolerable.We weren't able to sleep. My Bfriend told it to the stuff, but they said, they cannot do anything and they added that the disco on saturday is much more noisier. So we were really disappointed and wanted to go home to avoid another sleepless night. At last we stayed at the hotel for another night. I was so tired, but finally I was fast asleep. TXGod. Our room was clean and cozy. The breakfast was worse. They slowly added food, juice, milk..so it seemed to be poor. But I have to say why I rate this hotel with three points, it's because of excellent restaurant. They have perfect and delicious menu there.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lufik
Reviewed 24 October 2012

We enjoyed our stay in hotel Luzan. The receptionist helped us with every our demand. She recommended us where to go on bikes and she was really nice to us. This is the way how it should look like! (I am really sorry, I don't remember her name... but it is the lady with blond hair and smile on her face:)) Hotel is newly reconstructed, rooms nice and clean. And bowling? Just great!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple