“BEST PIZZA!”
Review of Arte Pizza

Arte Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I went down there with my family and all I can say is this is definitely the best pizza I've ever had! Classical italian pizzas, made of delicious products and amazing taste. A lot of pizzas to choose from, amazing atmosphere and the service quality is just impressive!! Even though its a fast food type of restaurant, there is still the opportunity to sit down in typical italian atmosphere and enjoy a not expensive piece of heaven, which in my opinion is probably the best I ever had. The prices are very good, the quality is amazing, the chefs and waiters are nice and polite. There isn't much more to ask for from a restaurant, especially when it comes to a small city restaurant, which in my personal opinion owns the big fancy restaurants anyday.
AMAZING <3

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We loved the pizza and food so much we ate here three times in one week! The calzones were great - but the mushroom and truffle oil pizza was one the best thing I've ever eaten..... go, and go hungry.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We came to have lunch and were so surprised at the size of the pizzas!!! They are huge and delicious! They have many different combination's to choose from, all fabulous! They have other menu items as well, which I am sure are all just as good.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Very tasteful pizza and good service.
Pizza crust was grispy and perfectly thin.
Toppings were very tastefult.
Not so much room to eat inside and plates were made on cardboard, but this is understandable because place is more like fast food.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Do as the locals: grab a piece of pizza for lunch. Very tasteful, thin crust pizza for a small price. There's a lot of choice to take with you or take a seat and eat it over there. Our favorite was the pizza boscaiola with truffle!