All reviews kakadu lodge caravan park pool area studio cabin great pool air con water pressure powered site shade cloth pick your own happy hour shady sites barramundi low season sized pool amenities block green grass
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Nice cabin which was clean and quiet. Kitchen equipment was good enough.
Small store at reception which was good as we forgot to buy salt.
Jabiru supermarket is not far away.
Good location to stay while exploring the national park.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days. The cabin is relatively spacious and very clean. Food at the bistro is good, though not exceptional. Pool area is lovely. Staff are very helpful, especially when booking and organising trips. We hired bikes from reception for half a day too.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived in our 275 per night one bedroom cabin booked for my daughter and son in law also...it was apparent straight away that we should have paid $25 more and stayed at the Mercure. Beds and terrible lumpy pillows were so hard that it was impossible to sleep....my daughter and SIL bed had bed bugs .....no food available until after four at pool unless you walk to reception ....pool was freezing cold to the point were our grandson who will swim anywhere refused to get in it was just too cold...having said that I found it ok once I got in and stopped freezing my vital parts off....the jug was so old we could see element and sadly my hubby opened it and burnt himself...the air conditioning definitely did not work and all we had were fans...this is the worst review I have written and I always try to find a positive ...but give this place a big miss

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We stayed for 2 nights in lodge rooms, and although they were reasonably clean, the shared bathroom was a bit of a walk away for the middle of the night, and at the same time the neighbours were way too close or rather the walls were way too thin and we could hear them chat and laugh well into the night. For a lodge room we were also a little bit surprised to have nowhere for breakfast on the park itself, and we were lucky enough to discover that the Mercure down the road would welcome us for a nice buffet breakkie and barrista coffee. The camping grounds are really nice, and having dinner under the stars by the pool was clearly a hit with the kids. We were unlucky that we went in June and the beautiful pool was actually really chilly, so we didn't get to use it too much.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Laurianne S
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and the rates for a cabin were $275 / night for a DELUX cabin. The bed was hard the cleaning was awful with dust on the window sills and fan blades. You can’t clean you teeth in the basin it’s too small. I opened the old clunker air conditioner and seriously it had NEVER been cleaned. My idea of deluxe and someone else’s is obviously miles apart. Kakadu was great but the accomodation infrastructure is old and very tired.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple