“Friday steak night”

Number Seven Duke Street
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Warrenpoint
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited here on Friday night as they do a ‘meal deal’ for sirloin steaks with tobacco onions pepper sauce and a choices of sides, chips, champ, gratin of potato etc.... along with 2 glasses of wine for £27.50. In fairness I would not usually have a sirloin as I find they can be fairly tasteless.... however the flavour was fabulous all the elements of the dish were so moreish, it was delicious. The kids had a roast dinner which was fantastic and a dessert for about £7 each. My son had the calamari which was also gorgeous and my hubby had the scallops with pork belly which again was top class. Every part of the evening was really lovely as the waiting staff are simply wonderful, attentive, friendly and nothing was a problem.... possibly my new favourite family restaurant . Thank you for a great evening.

1  Thank VictoriaSherlock

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I've been a few times . Goes without saying its excellent because keep going back. Bernie and her team run a tight ship. Service and food second to none. Will defo be back again

Reviewed 3 October 2017

When my son told us he was coming back for the weekend from uni I booked a table for the four of us last Friday night at Number Seven. Unfortunately I then had to change our booking time as he was arriving later than expected and I was worried that this would be inconvenient for the restaurant, but was told over the phone that it was fine. The staff were very welcoming and the restaurant was quietly busy, with many tables occupied.

We shared some calamari while waiting on our mains which was served on a bed of rocket salad and was very tasty. Now, although it was a steak night, only my husband opted for steak. He ordered it medium rare and said it was perfect. Thee rest of us had fajitas - one steak, one king prawn and one chicken. All were served with guacamole, salsa, cheese, sour cream and mini tortillas and were delicious.

This is such a good deal at £27 (or perhaps it's £27.95?) for TWO and this includes a main, side and glass of wine each - but I shouldn't be telling anyone as it's already difficult enough to get a table! Keep up the good work Number Seven.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This has fast become my favourite restaurant in Warrenpoint. The food is lovely and the choice is brilliant. The service is exemplary and the owners should be very proud of their staff. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Would highly recommend this place. Great value for money also!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Was here in August with a group and certainly cannot fault the service or the food. In fact I can safely say I never had cod and chips like it anywhere else! Friendly and helpful staff (a few of our group had specialist dietary requirements and these were met with no fuss.