“Family Dinner”

Diamonds Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Warrenpoint
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family owned, in business for number of years. Bookings required at some weekends. Very good food, reasonabley priced.
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

As we were staying in the local area, we gave Diamonds a try. Always busy but the staff always make you welcome. We had 8 people in our party which can sometimes be a bother for some restaurants, but not Diamonds. They were very accommodating with our requests. My niece is vegan which was no bother. Lorraine, our server was so helpful, taking time to ask about our holiday and seemed genuinely interested.
I would firmly recommend a visit to Diamonds as our experience was so good, we were back for dinner again the next night. Just wish we had found it earlier in our trip.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Lovely food and fast and friendly service. Breakfast, lunch and dinner always fantastic and reasonably priced

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Superb food and service always. Great value for money. Outside catering is also splendid as is the takeaway next door.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Went to Diamonds today for Dinner The Food was Delicius and the service was fantastic and the Owners Son is Sexy and stunning Lee Beautiful

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Went to the Diamond for dinner on a Sunday evening with my girlfriend and we were able to get seated right away without reservation.

I had the Chicken Strips to start which were very nice and you did get a 5 or 6 of them which is very good for a starter. I also tried some of the Potato skins which were nice and the portion was massive.

For my main I had the American Hot pizza which was okay but not as nice as I was hoping it would be. Definitely nicer alternatives on the menu. Me nor my girlfriend had room for a dessert so keep in mind the portions are big when ordering.

I would also recommend the strawberry milkshake as it was lovely.

Overall a nice dinner at very good value, service good and portions massive.