“Good as always”

Diamonds Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Warrenpoint
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family owned, in business for number of years. Bookings required at some weekends. Very good food, reasonabley priced.
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We had a family dinner to celebrate my Father's birthday on Tuesday evening and enjoyed a warm welcome, comfortable surroundings, good food and excellent service from Adele and crew.
This was the second time recently we visited as a family group and I cannot think of one negative comment, ( maybe too much food but that's not a complaint).
I must highlight the service especially; a complementary box of chocolates, card from staff and a lovely calendar featuring local scenes was given not only to my father but to two other family members who were also celebrating their birthdays as well.
Thank you.

1  Thank DM66

Reviewed 5 January 2017

was in here in December with my family we all had a main meal ,I had braised steak dinner with mashed potatoes veg and gravy omg this was so tasty hubby and daughters had chicken dinner which was excellent also overall staff very friendly will be back never fails to impress.

1  Thank brenda1963xx
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We attended Diamonds for the first time, for a family meal. Although the restaurant was quite busy, we were seated virtually straight away. The staff were very helpful and attentive, and very knowledgeable about their menu. The menu covers quite a large range of tastes, and the food was on the table very quickly, and was well presented, with good size portions and soo tasty. We had three courses, all to a high standard, and when presented with the bill we were again surprised. A real Gem in Warrenpoint

Reviewed 31 December 2016

The Diamond never fails to please. Quality food at a great price with friendly service. Can't recommend highly enough

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Being a Warrenpoint woman myself I have been in Diamonds many, many times and I can confidently say that I have never had one bad meal. Staff are so friendly, the meals are great value for money and so tasty too. Sunday dinners are in a league of their own too!