Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Algotels
StayForLong
1,159 results
All reviews across the road happy hour great hotel breakfast and evening meal monday to friday soups buffet food spanish families plenty of choice bars and restaurants pool area sea view well worth a visit would highly recommend this hotel fantastic holiday short walk to the beach sun loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

So it’s day one, and you are wondering what to expect. But when you find soiled underwear and empty diorolyte boxes in the room bin it doesn’t give you much hope…. I know we are supposed to reused towels but s***ty bins are a step too far

Date of stay: September 2022
2  Thank B4610DDstevee
Angel Solano, Marketing at Hotel Costa Narejos, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2022

We are very sorry for this unjustifiable failure in the cleaning protocol and we apologize.
We hope and wish that the change of room we gave you and the rest of your stay have been to your liking.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 20 July 2022

This was my first visit since the pandemic - I have stayed here several times before and always found it to be superb. The accommodation, food, wifi and facilities are exactly what you expect from a 4* hotel but what always impresses me is the staff - they do everything possible to help. I discovered that the bus from Corvera airport to Los Narejos had been withdrawn so I contacted the hotel a few weeks before travelling asking what they suggested. The sales manager (Angel Solano) replied personally to offer to arrange a transfer for me using a company that they know. I also asked him if they could put an anti-slip mat in the shower for me as I am slightly disabled - it was there when I arrived. This is what I call real service and it is rarely encountered these days in my experience.
In the summer the hotel is full of Spanish families and a few Brits have joined them recently which makes for a really lively and happy international atmosphere. If you want a friendly, efficient and family-oriented hotel in Spain you really cannot go wrong.
Contact Angel directly if you need to ask a question - send an email to the main address (info@hotelcostanarejos.com) and mark it for his attention. Esther at the reception desk is another person whom I have found very helpful too. I have already booked for next year and am looking forward to my visit.
One excursion from the hotel which is very easy is a bus ride to Cartagena. The bus starts at San Pedro and goes directly to Cartagena bus station - timetables are available online (Alsa Línea 47) The bus stop is on the main road near the hotel - cross over, turn right and it is outside the pharmacy about 500m up the street . For the return trip the stop is directly opposite on the other side of the road. It's well worth a visit, I promise.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 6 July 2022

Rooms are big but dated. Clean enough I guess.. My biggest problem is the weak wifi. It’s pretty non existent. Drops out constantly or just doesn’t connect at all. I’m currently here on a business trip and can’t even do simple tasks like send and receive emails / text messages/ WhatsApp etc. forget trying to stream or watch anything online! And I’m only in the first floor!! I alerted staff but they didn’t seem bothered and said nothing they can do. Wouldn’t stay here again. Very disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 22 July 2022

Thank you very much for the stay of your group who came to film a program for television to Spain.
Wifi is free for all hotel guests. and we take any indications from our customers very seriously and even the hotel manager personally attended to you, and spoke with you and took care during your stay about your WIFI and to send several times the technician to check the speed, so you should not say that we were not concerned about your complaint. But as we already explained, the hotel has contracted the maximum speed of high-speed WIFI, but that the bandwidth is shared by all customers. In some cases there may be more than 400 devices connected at the same time, so the system does not allow the upload of large professional video files for television, as we explained. The difficulty lies in uploading data or videos to the cloud.
In any case, the bandwidth is sufficient for normal use of email, the use of the Internet or to watch video channels. No other customer has complained to date about wifi except you.
In any case we are very sorry for the possible inconvenience caused by this reason.

Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

A good hotel staff very friendly and helpful. A very clean hotel. The outside area is excellent with sun loungers and sun shades. You can always get a sun lounger no need to get up early to save one. The hotel bar is super with excellent helpful bar tenders snacks are available which is good if you are by the pool. A short distance from a really good beach with beach bars serving really good food. The rooms are very good with a good bathroom and good air conditioning. A pool view room is a bonus. The only downside was the evening meal which was not the best but ok. Breakfast was good but the usual wait for the toaster. All in all a very nice hotel one I would stay at again.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

We are regular guests at this wonderful Hotel. Each time we visit we have the most happy experience. The food is excellent the staff are amazing (they remember your name every time) and the cleanliness is second to none. We stayed by the pool more than usual this year as it's a tranquil area. So convenient if you need a snack or a drink at very competitive rates. Can't wait to return in September. Tom and Mary Byrne Ireland

Date of stay: May 2022