“Morning coffee ”
Review of The Happy Bap

The Happy Bap
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely visit to this little café, stopped off for a breakfast bap and a coffee, the rolls were fresh and the ingredients were hot and tasty. Would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Really nice freshly made baguettes. The seeded granary are delicious. Good choice of fillings and plenty of filling with salad. Nice choice of drinks and a lovely courtyard garden to enjoy.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I was in Bishop's Castle for a day, working with the Museum and the Heritage Centre. The Happy Bap is literally next door to the Museum so it was ideal for our lunch. We sat in the delightful garden, some of us in the shade and some in the sun, ate and drank very well and were served as we sat and talked and laughed. Thank you!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Went down to Bishops Castle during the Beer and Music festival which was great fun - if a little boozy! Most pubs were doing snacky type food but at a premium. Stumbled over the Happy Bap and was given a very friendly welcome. I had the freshly made blt sub to take away and can honestly say that it was one of the best I've tasted and great value for money.
Just to make sure that alcohol had not influenced my appreciation, I went back later in the week and had another blt which was just as enjoyable. There is plenty of room to sit in if you want to. I will return next time I'm in Bishops Castle.

1  Thank LiverpoolAndy
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This is a Gem of a place and not to be missed when in Bishops Castle, lovely fresh rolls and salads. The soup is freshly made on a daily basis and always vegetarian! Homemade scones with Jam and cream are to die for. Friendly staff. Highly recommend - will be returning !!!

1  Thank X1851IIkatem