The Boar's Head Hotel(Bishops Castle)(Great Value!)
US$101
The Castle Hotel(Bishops Castle)
US$138
The crown inn(Bishops Castle)
US$166
The Dragon Hotel(Montgomery)
US$146
US$170
US$165
Middle Woodbatch Farm(Bishops Castle)
TripAdvisor
Pitchup.com
Old Brick Guesthouse(Bishops Castle)
No availability for your dates from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2016

We were told we arrived too early and there was a kettle and no tea or coffee to go with it! The bed was too old, we don't mind antique or in character if it is still in good working order! Breakfast was lovely, local produce, although late and inflexible time making us late for an organised walk as we went for the Walking Festival. My friends (adults) had children's beds and with warm weather were unable to open the window. A lovely couple but if they wish to continue b & b they need to attend to the rooms if asking the going rate.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2015

My room was extremely comfortable, really clean and I had a great breakfast. I was on a business visit so was in and out quickly but it would have been a great place for a lie in and to dawdle over breakfast. Great hosts who did not intrude unless you want to chat.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2014

stayed one night at old time .warm welcome enjoyable breakfast ,with clean tidy room Landlady kindly returned teeshirt I had left behind .convenient location in centre of town range of pubs within walking distance

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Despite pleasant and (sort-of) welcoming hosts (husband seemed on another planet), this place needs much attention to deserve any paying guests. I can see why those who have been coming for years have rather got used to it but it's in need severely of a refurbishment and rethink. The room was terribly cramped with awful beds - nearly on the floor like at army camp - and a TV from the 80s. The carpet was simply dreadful, well the ghastly design anyway. Breakfast was agreed at 0830hrs but nothing was ready and it took another 45 mins to get any food. I had to ask for a drink. I'm sorry to be critical of clearly nice hosts but I have to report what I found.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Vega77
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Old Time is a 15th Century listed building in the centre of Bishops Castle. The landlady was helpful and welcoming, and cooked me a lovely breakfast in the morning, while I watched the chickens in her garden. She even arranged baggage transfer while I walked on to my next accommodation. They handily post their availability on their web site.

Room Tip: The Blue and Pink Rooms are on the street and the Cruck Room is further back. I stayed in the Blue Room which was pretty quiet (even on a Saturday night).
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo