Copamarina is a lovely retreat on a beautiful stretch of beach in southwest PR. While the cost of meals seemed a bit high, the food and service were excellent and the location superb. Alexandra Restaurant is outstanding!
Loved: the easy access to swimming pools, calm stretch of beach, availability of snorkeling/boating options, quality of food, beauty of setting.
Caveats: Follow the hotel directions, not the GPS or Google map directions to get there. Also, despite the website information, there are no bike rentals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica