1,618 results
All reviews gilligan's island dry forest las palmas sea grass kiddie pools puerto rico grouper outdoor restaurant alexandra restaurant caribbean sea snorkeling trip mofongo la parguera grounds are beautiful bioluminescent bay paddle boards relaxing vacation
Reviewed 19 February 2018

My husband and I stayed here February 16 through February 18. The resort itself is beautiful. Loved the sea view from everywhere in the hotel, the vegetation, flowers, etc. The beach and the pool are also great! Excellent service from staff! We had breakfast, lunch and dinner at Las Palmas Café and the food is good for the price (drinks are a bit expensive, but it's a hotel after all). Now, the rooms are not what you expect for a hotel this expensive. The rooms are old and need renovations. The room doesn’t seem to be clean either. The water was not hot and the air conditioning did not work as expected. I would recommend this hotel if it was cheaper. The rooms are not worth the sum we paid.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cristina A
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I had the opportunity to visit this beautiful place, located far away from the noises of a city but near to the God’s created nature, and can’t wait to go back. From the time I called to make the reservation till the time I left the premises, the staff was superb. Gesy in the lobby, as soon as she knew I was getting married and wanted to go there for my honeymoon, she went above and beyond by creating the perfect romance atmosphere. There too many details that I can’t named them all. Eileen, waitress at Las Palmas Cafe, also made this trip wonderful. Rosa and Angel, the servers at Gazebo Bar, were also amazing. I’ve been in many places but nothing like this place, the beauty of the place, and the sincere hospitality of all staff made this trip indelible.

Thanks,
Miguel

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018

This was my second time in four years to the hotel. Management has changed and the hotel was much improved. They remodeled the lobby and have began to upgrade all the bathrooms. Food and drinks all have improved. We ate twice in Restaurante Alexandra and the food was amazing. The hotel has a very clean beach area where you can rent kayaks and paddle boards. Overall my five day stay was great!! I will most definitely return. Thank you Lizbeth at the front desk!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I was one of the chosen ones who got to attend Copamarina’s 25th Anniversary celebration! After visiting this special place for over 25 years, I can honestly say there is no place I’d rather be. I have traveled the world and eaten at some of the best restaurants and Copamarina always draws me back. They not only make you feel at home, but they always exceed all my expectations. They work hard to provide the best levels of service; continuously strive to improve the quality of their product; and serves the most incredible food any hotel would only dream of. As if I need more excuses to come back year after year, I got to break in one of their recently renovated bathrooms and it is spectacular. It is no wonder Copamarina has made it to their 25th Anniversary and it goes without saying that I can’t wait for what is to come!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I am hooked for life, this was my second time visiting Puerto Rico and staying at Copamarina with my wife. The resort is beautiful, clean and secluded in paradise. THE STAFF IS AWESOME, from the moment we arrived they took care of us like family. The food was fresh and tasty. Alex and Lou are all stars when it comes to hospitality attentiveness and passion. They go above and beyond what is required to ensure you are getting the escape you deserve.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Parot1
ABenusVillano, General Manager at Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Parot1,

Thank you so much for your kind and humbling words. It is because of wonderful guests like you that we love what we do so much, and what makes our days worth while.

We thank you for your support and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Alexandra Benus-Villano
AlexBenus@Copamarina.com

*For the best available rates, contact us directly at (787) 821-0505 or reservations@copamarina.com.