Hotel Millefiori
US$69
Priceline
US$94
Priceline
Le Petit Nid Bed and Breakfast(Valtournenche)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Breakfast included
L'Ancien Paquier(Valtournenche)
Hotel Bijou(Valtournenche)
Hotel Europa(Breuil-Cervinia)
Hotel Meynet(Breuil-Cervinia)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Hermitage(Breuil-Cervinia)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslong tablefour nightscozy hotelhonesty barother guestsevery morningpierretubswedishguidinglobbyairportfireplacealpsrunsdessertsauna
Reviewed 14 January 2018

So this place is an absolute winner! I was looking for a reasonably priced place to stay for a couple of days skiing before i headed to Milan for work. Despite not arriving till nearly 11pm the chef whipped up a wonderful supper for me and cool pint of beer! This was just the start of what has to be the best hospitality in the Alps! The lodge is more like a home away from home with a honesty bar, amazing breakfast and if you want it evening dinner. You immediately feel part of the family! Mika the host is also an excellent skiier and took me and some other guests out for a guided back country tour. This was so unexpected and he knows the mountain so well he found some runs which where just unreal. The place has everything for rental if you need and it is high quality stuff and again very reasonable for hotel guests. Also a bonus is that they can get the lift pass at the hotel so all you need do is turn up at the lifts and you are away.. . .and you dont even need drive to the slopes - they will give you a lift for free! I CANNOT wait to return! THANK YOU!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicmogfordrevess
Siri T, Kundansvarig at Hotel Millefiori, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! It is a pleasure making our guests feel comfortable and happy! Our guests contribute to the lovely atmosphere that characterizes Hotel Millefiori and our ambition is to be just like "home away from home".
Welcome back soon!
/Micke & friends at Hotel Millefiori

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Cannot recommend this hotel enough.. it's just perfect. Micke, Pierre and their team are fantastic and made our ski holiday so enjoyable. Fabulous hotel, great ambience, amazing food and plenty of it, they really went out of their way to cater for all our needs. We had a spell of bad weather which meant a lot of the runs were closed but they went out of their way to drive us all to the nearest open resort so we didn't miss out. They are so helpful and really good fun.. the best hotel I've ever stayed in. Thanks team.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank JP333222111

Many, many thanks for your lovely review! It was a pleasure having you here and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Millefiori. We hope we'll get the chance to welcome you back very soon. Until then - best wishes from all of us!
/Your friends at Hotel Millefiori!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

A cozy hotel in an idyllic village. From my balcony I saw the sun between two peaks. A fantastic experience of nature.
Some guests went skiing, others walked.
A hotel with a thoughtful interior design. Swedish owned. Clean and newly renovated.
Breakfast and dinner were served at a long table. Unbelievably good food was served in the dining room surrounded by candlelight’s.
In the evenings we went with other guests in the Lounge, talked or played games in front of the fire.
The staff was the nicest, kindest and hospitable I met for many many years. They helped us with everything.
After five days I would like to stay for a week.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Michael S, Chef at Hotel Millefiori, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Jona,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We are so happy you stayed with us! It was a pleasure having you here and we hope to see you soon again! Until next time we wish you all the best.
Micke & friends at Hotel Millefiori

Reviewed 14 November 2017

It was amazing stay in this hotel, the staff the location the rooms everything were perfect.
The breakfast is a story alone.
Evening they prepared a cake and tea letting all the guests gather free around the fireplace.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Sameer,
Many thanks for your kind review! It was just lovely having you here and we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. All the best until we meet again!
/Micke and friends at Hotel Millefiori

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I have just returned after my second visit to Valtournenche and Hotel Millefiori. First I went in the end of May for a week with my son and now in August for a week by myself, both visits to hike.

The Millefiori is a beautiful hotel with a personal minded and excellent staff (including the working owners) that are providing very good service beyond what was expected.

Each morning a lavish breakfast is served meeting every expectation. Dinners are professionally prepared with fresh ingrediences and each meal includes big trays of cheese, fruits, cold cuts and bread. All guests are seated at a long table to facilitate interesting meetings. I have had good chats with people from many nations at my stays. Last week when I travelled by myself, I also enjoyed sitting among other people instead of eating by myself at a sepatare table.

The rooms are newly refurbished with good beds and hot nice water. The lounge with its log fire also invites to meetings.

Each day Michael or one of his staff are taking their guests out on variouse walking trails. If you want to walk by yourself, you can start walking right outside the hotel.

Please note that Valtournenche are located at 1500 meters above sea level and the trails are located from this level up to about 2800 meters. It meant that I have been quite breathless when walking upwards the first couple of days before my body adjusted to the altitude. After that I walked far, many height meters and during may hours with no problem :-).

I will definately visit Hotel Millefiori next spring for some more hiking.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo