All reviews multi storey free parking odeon cinema car park retail park air conditioning meal deal frankie and bennys pay and display leisure complex town centre excellent location family room hotel is situated excellent stay great room good nights sleep
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I do like Premier inns, the one in Trowbridge was good, except that if going, you need to be aware of parking as its a small retail park but with restaurants and the odeon. There is a multistorey car park, but make sure you check what bay and floor you can park in for upto 23 hours max. Premier was good, at first it's like walking into a tower block but once you get onto the first floor, you know you're in the hotel. Bed wasn't 2 comfy but OK, the only gripe I had about the whole experience was the smell of urine in the bathroom, not sure whether it was the shower curtain or that the floor had been moped with the same mop from other toilets without it being rinsed, but overall, I'd stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2018

The Premier Inn group provides a consistently good product. The rooms are spacious and well appointed - this applies to the Trowbridge Hotel. What was a very pleasant surprise was the restaurant for both breakfast and evening meal. The bar area was quite nice as well. I would also like to highlight the staff - they were excellent. It was a pleasant stay. We will be using Premier Inn hotels in the future.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2018

great hotel, great location , great value for money. would stay here again if need to be in the area. very pleasant stay with no issues and no noise, lovely breakfast in the morning where the kids eat free.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 2 September 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Oh my word... bed was not fit for animals never mind the kids so I had to sleep in it as it was hurting my daughters back... room was dirty... stunk of sewage!! Breakfast was the worst premier in breakfast I’ve ever had!!
Complained in the morning and he said he can’t do anything about it contact customer services which I did and all emails have been egnored!!
Don’t stay here

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Guest Relations at Premier Inn Trowbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello there,

I'm very disappointed to hear you feel this way. I can imagine how much frustration this caused and this certainly isn't what we'd expect for our guests nor is it our usual standard.

With issues like these, we'd always recommend reporting it as soon as you notice the issue as this would give the hotel an opportunity to assist and will hopefully help improve your visit. However, rest assured all comments have been passed to the hotels management team for them to have a further look in to this. We wouldn't want something like this to happen again so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

It can take up to 14 days for a response from our Guest Relations team. Have you now waited longer than this? If so, please call them directly and they can advise further. You can reach them by calling 0333 003 0025 (option 1).

Please accept our apologies for the experience you had. We'd hate to think that this experience would make you think twice about staying with us again so please have confidence that this isn't our usual standard. We also take all complaints and feedback very seriously so thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

We really hope to see you again soon.

Ricky