“Best cafe in Trowbridge!”
Review of La Bella Vita

La Bella Vita
Ranked #20 of 106 Restaurants in Trowbridge
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I've eaten here several times. It's a lovely, stylish Italian cafe with friendly staff and lovely food. My favourite place to lunch in Trowbridge!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed our lunch at this charming Italian restaurant. Had cranberry and brie pastry with excellent salad and a glass of wine.
Quiet little courtyard, although the sun wasn't shining it was sheltered and ideal for an alfresco meal.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch with my friend.
The staff are friendly and the service is good.
I had a mozzarella and cranberry panini with side salad very tasty.
We will be visiting again.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I used to love this coffee shop but the it appears the staff have been replaced. Not a sight to behold looking up as I hear them nasitly gossiping about other staff members whilst swearing. To top it off the girl who'd been serving seemed more concerned in picking her nose. It's a real pity as this was the best coffee shop in town. The owner was fantastic and the court yard a real lovely sunny trap. Once a true escape from the grotty town. No it seems like the Staff have bought it in line with the rest of Trowbridge. :(

Mattia P, Owner at La Bella Vita, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Hi Putssstar86,

I'm sorry you had such a negative experience and I really apologise for this. We take pride in our business and care about your experience and I'm concerned to read your review. As such, we have addressed the issues you raised in your review and have made changes, including our staff team.

Please make yourself known to me (Pino - the owner) and we can have a coffee together.

Kind Regards,

Pino Pace

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Decided to visit this little coffee shop rather than one of the 'chains' whilst shopping in Trowbridge. Whilst I only sampled coffee and a chocolate brownie, I was not at all impressed. The coffee was good and piping hot but even for a 'regular ' was very small. The chocolate 'brownie' was, to all intents and purposes, just a small piece of tasteless chocolate sponge (albeit nicely decorated with a sprinkling of icing sugar) rather than a brownie, which is usually rich, dark brown in colour and with a dense fudgey texture. Total cost = £4.35, satisfaction = zero. I won't be returning and, I hate to say this, I would have done better going to one of the larger chains.

1  Thank Juliet060