“Best Steak I've had.”

Steak n Lobster Shack
Ranked #69 of 99 Restaurants in Trowbridge
Price range: US$7 - US$47
Description: We are a new american style restaurant that serves everything Fresh.Our range of food is Large steaks through to Seafood. We have a large range of BBQ food available all served with our homemade Cowboy beans. Our signature Dish is The Lobster bake which consists of 1/2 Fresh lobster, 2 Large tiger prawns, mussels and potatoes cooked in a white wine sauce. Large cocktail and wine bar also.
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Staying locally in Trowbridge, was recommended this restaurant. Wow. Steak was amazingly rested and well cooked. Had a cocktail which was 2 for £9 which was lovely. Quick and happy service.
Thank you Steak and Lobster Shack!!

1  Thank Cai T

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We came across this restaurant whilst searching for a lunchtime meal and I was delighted we did. With a name like that it was hard to resist as they are two of my favourite foods!

We were greeted by Roger who was warn, welcoming and so attentive, even taking the time to play with our 18month daughter (who was having a tantrum at the time) cheering her up, whilst taking our order, recommending some dishes and giving a bit of background about the place. The steak I ordered was perfectly cooked as was the lobster who we met live before being cooked which is a rarity and lovely touch. We enjoyed the meal so much we took our time to clear some space for desert, which was as good as the main. The homemade brownie was crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle, just as it should be. Roger recommended to try the lemon tart which my wife did and it was a battle as to which one we found the nicest! We had a wander ariund the resturant and enjoyed the decor, which hasn't gone for a 'chain' look and I loved the individuality. We will definitely be back soon and if they can keep staff like they had today, they will do a roaring trade as I haven't eaten anywhere better in trowbridge, or the surrounding areas.

2  Thank lkhdyehrbdh988
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

First time at the Steak and Lobster shack and not disappointed.

Opted for full lobster which comes with small green salad and skin on chips which were lovely. Also ordered a side of green beans and onion rings.

All staff were attentive and polite and the Cocktails are freshly made.

Couple of things would make it nicer .... melted butter and maybe a bread option as a starter or a side order.

Will definitely be coming again when I'm next visiting family and will try the steak everyone's food looked delicious!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Having visited the Steak and Lobster Shack in Trowbridge last month and thoroughly enjoyed our meals ( even though it was incredibly busy.) We returned again last week to a lovely warm welcome. The staff seemed more organised this time and everything ran smoothly. The restaurant looked great and the awful televisions had been switched off. Our waiter was very attentive and knowledgeable with the menu.
I had the Lobster bake which was cooked to perfection and my husband had a medium rare fillet with half a lobster, which he said melted in his mouth. So good to be able to order a steak and have it cooked exactly as you've asked for it. The chef certainly knows what he's doing here.
We both ordered cocktails that were also delicious.
This is a real hidden gem and it's been a long time coming to Trowbridge. If you want a restaurant with a great atmosphere and where you can have a fantastic meal then this is the place for you.

1  Thank Holidayhoney1
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Started off with some drinks at the bar. We had a warm welcome from friendly bar staff. There was a great vibe to the place.
Sat down for our meal, hard to pick off the menu as it all looked tasty! I chose the fillet steak and he chose a burger. My steak was increadible, it melted in my mouth and tasted to die for and came with chips, mushrooms, tiger prawns, and a tasty little salad, plus onion rings. Well worth the money! He didn't share any of his burger so his must of been great too Massive hats off to the Chef!
Would definitely go again.