All reviews dinner menu small balcony lovely hotel balcony room fantastic food on arrival scallops stunning views eggs benedict our night stay great room attention to detail very pleasant stay long weekend car park cream tea breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here last weekend for a birthday treat.
We arrived and immediately were met with helpful and professional staff who provided a perfect balance of a warm welcome and the feeling that we were staying somewhere special.
Our room was clean and spacious, well presented and organised.... As for the balcony... Wow, we couldn't take our eyes off the stunning view!
We ate in the restaurant in the evening which was well staffed and managed, the food was excellent. Our meals were beautifully presented and perfectly cooked.. The staff were knowledgable about the menu and helpful when we couldn't make up out minds about pudding!
Breakfast was also a treat and a perfect ending to our stay... We will be back!

1  Thank kvm_12
Reviewed 20 September 2016

I had driven by this restaurant a number of times and each time thought I should book one day. I never got around to it. Then my wife and I dropped in in the hope that we could get a table without making a prior booking. Even though they were busy, they were really accommodating and 'squeezed us in' So glad they did! The service was fantastic and the meals were top class. A really great experience. We will return, (next week actually!) and we would recommend the place to anyone. Oh, and the view of the Mount is lovely from the place. Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank evilgenius666
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We had stopped here for a drink previously and decided to book a table for dinner.
Spectacular sunset view from the balcony before going in for dinner.
Stylishly decorated bar and lounge with the dining area down stairs.
Simply exceptional food in a quality environment and great staff. Priced reasonably too, definitely recommended.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

The staff at the hotel provide outstanding service. They will gladly assist you with anything. The bar personnel are friendly and knowledgeable about what they serve.

The rooms are small but well equipped. I had a smell balcony that I used to sit and soak up the Cornwall sun.

The restaurant provides outstanding food and service. I had gnocchi made out of summer squash and served with carrots. I sampled scotch eggs with whiskey mayonnaise. Both dishes were great. Breakfast was also very good. Reservations are a must for dinner.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dianne H
Reviewed 12 September 2016

one of the best meals I have ever had. Fresh crab and then duck. Our whole party enjoyed the food and the ambiance overlooking the sea.
Great service without being overly attentive. good wine choice and a cocktail on the terrace efore dinner is a must
really excellent oh what a night

Stayed: August 2016