“Friendly service - yummy coffee”
Review of The Copper Spoon

The Copper Spoon
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Marazion
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Staying in Marazion for a week on holiday. Popped in for our morning coffee every day, including Tuesday, which is their closure day, and the owner still opened up and served us coffee (she was there baking cupcakes)! We were very lucky!

3  Thank Sara V

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Walked over from Penzance on a cold and very windy morning looking for somewhere to have our first Cornish cream tea in forty years. We weren’t disappointed with our choice in this lovely little cafe on the Main Street. Spotlessly clean with an interesting menu and very cheerful welcoming staff. Freshly made melt in the mouth scones, divine clotted cream and house made salted caramel as well as jams. I don’t think we’ll try any more Cornish cream teas because this one has to be THE best. Thanks ladies

2  Thank lok234
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I have been to The Copper Spoon a few times now as I work in Marazion. I have had lunches, cakes, hot drinks and bought a couple of bits from the shop. The staff is amazing, so lovely and always happy. Very hardworking ladies. The food is incredible, I am vegetarian and often struggle to find original, non boring menus. Everything they offer is mouth watering, and rightly so. I am very lucky to have the copper spoon a few minutes away from work!

4  Thank MelanieDoudou
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in here last Sunday . I enjoyed a delicious
Cheese tea . The cheese and herb scones were amazing .
If you are in Marazion make sure you pop into this lovely little cafe. A warm welcome awaits you .

2  Thank ruthiereed
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Arrived on a cold, grey and windy day part-way through a walk and what a welcome sight this was. Not much seating but this was no problem being out of season and a warm welcome was received from the owner and staff. My filo pastry tart was full of flavour and came with an equally flavourful side salad, perfectly complemented by my cinnamon hot chocolate. The piece de resistance, however, was the bread and butter pudding - certainly the best I've tasted (and I've had a few over the years) - with a lightness that made my heart sing! This is food cooked and served with love and it really shows.

3  Thank Louisa C