“Lovely food at a reasonable price, vegetarian friendly”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Reserve with
La Dolce Vita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Villereal
Price range: US$15 - US$43
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: La Dolce vita is a little restaurant in Villeréal, an old village. Fresh products and home made, we love cooking and it's a very lovely place....
Reviewed 16 June 2017

My husband and I are vegetarian, and often find it hard to eat well in France, after having read some reviews on TA we decided to try La Dolce Vita. We were not disappointed! We told the staff on booking that we were veggie, and when we arrived we were presented with a really beautiful gourmet meal, specially prepared for us, complete with an "amuse bouche" to start. The quality, flavours and beautiful presentation were a delight, and I can honestly say it was the best meal we have had in France, and we have been there many times. The young chef came out to ask us if we enjoyed out meal at the end, which was just the nicest finishing touch.

1  Thank Morag C

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Went on the strength of the trip advisor reviews and was not disappointed, The food was French with North African influence and tasted fresh. The service was good without being exceptional and they understand no English so be prepared. I have one slight criticism in the choice of music, it was a CD of a rock band recorded live at a concert, the music was ok but a little distracting and I suspect not to every ones taste.

1  Thank jeremyd821
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We ate here mid-week and the food was fantastic. We ordered two starters and two mains and the price of the meal was reasonable for the quality. The service was quick and the owner tried to speak English to help us where possible.

We will be back to try more of the delicious food on our next trip in July!

1  Thank cdoublev
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I don't know why it has taken so long for us to get around to visiting La Dolce Vita. When they opened about seven years ago and said how they could accommodate vegetarians we noted the place but we have heard that one before in France!
Last year we visited for the first time with my son, his wife and three children...ALL veggies.
Every mouthful was a delight and I cannot recommend the restaurant highly enough to any vegetarians in the 47800 region. I'm sure that carnivores are well catered for. I have read this and heard it from friends.
Finding vegetarian food in the south-west is difficult and when on holiday one enjoys eating out.
I think we shall be regular visitors although it's around forty minutes from our little old barn.

1  Thank Megan B
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped at la dolce vita for lunch after hearing great things.We managed to get a table on the terrace as the restaurant was already filling up,the manager was very help full and we had great service,the food was of equal quality and very tasty .All in all this is a must visit if you are in the area and i would highly recommend!

1  Thank Bonzodog21