See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Stayed over a week. The following are places which is walking distance (need a bit more walk actually) from hotel to 1) MRT Purple Lane - Nonthaburi Civic Center (P11) 2) The Mall 3) Esplanade. Outside of hotel have less restaurants, which may need to travel to above malls to have meal or shopping. The receptions and almost all staffs are always have a wide smile on their face, very polite and respectful. Special THANKS goes to Mr.JJ for his guidance and friendly approach to take time to ask me some interest what i wanted to do - he will advise and guide me well. No issue on the English speaking. Breakfast quite reasonable. I love their salmon steak! This place has small gym room for basic lifting, can do cycling and run thread mill - all functioning and maintain well. The hotel manager always greet politely and would ask for feedback and if my stay is good - hard to get the type of manager take bit time to ask feedback and take care their customer! Well done. The hotel can arrange taxi. Water pressure awesome, AC cool. They do have promotion on laundry - check it out. Room size normal. You may get to city by using MRT (Subway) and interconnect to BTS (Skytrain) on the other exchange point. Recommended to use during heavy jam while if no traffic jam, suggest to use Taxis instead. The train journey even though can be cheaper but a bit longer.

Date of stay: May 2017
Management response:Responded 18 May 2017

Dear “KoGu_14”

Thank you for your kind comments and appraisal. We are delighted to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your time in posting your experience on Trip Advisor. Please allow me to share this with our associates who I am sure will receive your comments with much appreciation. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your friend back to Mida Hotel Ngamwongwan soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We stayed here for one night only but the stay was excellent. Hotel staff are very good and helpful.

Restaurant is excellent with wide selection for buffet breakfast also. Food tastes good and we ordered even specific items as part of breakfast.

Rooms are clean and spacious. In total, had a memorable stay

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Charlietang, General Manager at Mida Hotel Ngamwongwan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear Marutha,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to share your experience with us. The team at Mida hotel Ngamwongwan joins me in thanking you for recognizing our efforts in providing exceptional service. Your positive feedback will certainly encourage us to strive towards excellence. We hope to welcome you again in the near future, should another occasion bring you back to Thailand!

Regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I have been living in this hotel on 20-22 for joining siminar. At that time a security guard ask me to park in the deepest parking lot near by laundry carts. After I left the hotel and park in gas station I found my car have got scratch (approximate 30 cm. and deep). I called the hotel the day after and I had talk with front manager. She try to basically check CCTV for me and call me back and she said the CCTV can see the whole of my car and see said she afraid she can't help me in this situation.

The next day, my boss who have been to this hotel with me on those days call general manager and tell about this, so they welcome and will give me comfortable to check the camera and information. After I arrive, I went to reception and they bring me to the camera room and start watching CCTVs. I can see staffs working nearby my car by moving laundry things but the camera is not cover all of my car. We forward and backward the record several times (around 3 hrs.) because the quality of CCTV is low resolution. It isn't easy to see the scratch from long distance. Finally, a person in charge offer to take care about this by having a paint repair with his partner garage. I ask him to repair in a standard garage (Toyota Garage) because I don't know about this garage and also my house and the hotel is very far and terrible traffic along the way but he said if I don't want to get his offer "I can sue the hotel". I have to get this offer in the end.

At last, 2 staffs insisted me to write a review before I left the hotel on that day but their tablet isn't work and it was 6 PM, so I have urgent meeting at that time.

In conclusion, thanks to the hotel and some staffs for offer responsibility about this issue and give me a good support. they said they will paid for car paint fees whenever suits me and it will take 2 days to fix it. While I am writing this review I haven't my car yet but I promise them to write a review to the hotel. I will update the result after got fixed and I hope everything is going to be the happy ending. I also advise them not to work near by customer cars to reduce risk.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Charlietang, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Mida Hotel Ngamwongwan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear Monster F

We at Mida hotel Ngamwongwan sympathize with you wholeheartedly and want this matter resolved just as much as yourself. Please, be aware that at no time, was there any evidence to incriminate Mida hotel Ngamwongwan or any staff member as regards to the alleged damage to your vehicle. Out of ‘good will’ on behalf of Mida hotel Ngamwongwan, we are willing to repair the damage at a location of our choice, if you wish to proceed. Although we appreciate the inconvenience this may cause under the circumstances we feel that this is more than fair.

Best Regards

Reviewed 18 December 2016

This's my first time here, the room not much big but clean n nice amenity, also staff are warmth welcome. If you are looking for the awesome rest around the area, it's not bad. Be disturbed noisy a bit among connecting room. Btw impressed more than my expectation. Valuable stayed.

Wirun P.

Room tip: Cleaness is first impression
Date of stay: December 2016
Management response:Responded 20 December 2016

Dear Wirun_Plengratana22,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Mida hotel Ngamwongwan.
I was proud to share your great feedback and kind words with all the Team.
I am delighted to hear that you felt our employees provided you with great service and I certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.
If I can be of any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

The first class treatment ever. Caring staff from reception to manager. Got injured and even received the best care. Was taken to the hospital by 4 hotel workers who showed so much concern . Keep up the good work. Don't know all your names but I remember Srisamorn Jongsak and Weerawat Phanpairot!! Thanks a million to the kitchen staff,housekeeping,the drivers. You guys I have no words. I will come back. You made my stay enjoyable even though I was in pain.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 November 2016

Dear Mrs. Maria,

Warm greetings from Mida hotel Ngamwongwan!

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor.
I am pleased to learn that you had a most enriching and distinctive experience while staying at The Mida hotel Ngamwongwan and that our team looked after you very well.

On behalf of The Mida team, we look forward to welcoming you back to our warmth and indigenous hospitality in the near future.

Warmest regards from Land of smile