Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Out on the country side. Beautiful cottages, lofthouses. Outstanding natur. Friendly staff, an extraordinary chef, superb food... And horses, horses, horses. What else could you wish for a stressed city soul?

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2019

I was there just for organized lunch but this was the best food I got in Finland during a week (some of what were much more expencive). Looking around the place I have idea I would like to visit it for longer stay.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2018

Want to give horse-riding a try? This place is ideal for beginners up to experienced horse riders. This was my second time trying horse riding, with a 5-year break in between. My first experience in UK was not entirely positive and left me nervous about giving it a second go.
Niina, our instructor, taught us the basics in horse riding and patiently guided me and 4 more other people. We went horse riding on a countryside road then stopped to have a break, make a fire and grill makkaras (Finnish sausages). Heading back to the farm through the forest, it felt incredible to witness the moon showing up on the cotton candy sky in front of us.
Everyone was friendly and supportive, and you learn by doing. Or in this case by learning how to approach and control the horse. This experience left me positive and confident about trying horse riding again.

TIP: Niina said the chemistry between a horse and a human is important. Pay attention to your horse, and try to understand its character.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

A place, out in the middle of nothing, but a wonderful place for a stressed-out city Soul. Out in the countryside a horse ranch, you can feel the quieteness and suddenly discover the stars again!
Beautiful well-kept cabins, where you sleep really well, even if the silence first seemed odd.
A fantastic breakfast buffet, and wonderful evening meals, all by the host and the owner to the place, done by the chef Mika.
Highly recommended!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Friendly welcome, relaxing sauna, romantic room and awesome food in lovely environment. What else do you need? Even house cat's and other animals welcome you in this place. You should also taste special drink (Kuusenkärkkä tonic) by owner, if available.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 32ilkkah