“Great ribs,”
Review of Bone's

Bone's
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Roedby
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Great ribs and baked potatoes but not very good chips (soft)
Orders for the kids meals took very long to arrive. our children were very restless and hungry,
The staff could not split the bill easily and have very difficult with speaking English

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

The selection of food was good. You buy it in a “combo” if that’s what you wanna call it. The food is fantastic and has a good a consistens. You get a lot of food for the money.

5/5 ⭐️

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Absolute fantastic staff in the restaurant. They know how to take care about guests, very good with children, and guests on holiday. A lot of very hard working young people trying to do their best to give you a good everning!
Food is american inspired theme, ribs, steaks etc.

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank Matias A
Reviewed 27 June 2016

On our return from Sweden, we stopped in to Roedby to catch the ferry in the morning to Germany. We found this place which serves meat and beer and decided we could not go wrong. When we showed up, the place was not busy at all, and they wanted to put us right next to a family having their dinner. I courteously suggested that she may not want to sit us next to kids as we may not have the most pious of language. She placed us in another section and went off to get the first round of beers. We had not even emptied our glasses when they started putting families all around us... oh well.. so we tried to keep it to a dull roar. The beer was pretty dear anyway, so we did not get too far into it. I had a Route 66 platter which was a bit of everything (did I mention it is a kitschy "American Style" rib joint?). Not many American chains would have nudie calendars on the wall, so it gets points though. Food was alright, beer was local and our waitress was gorgeous, attentive and fun. There was a bit of sticker shock at the end when the bill came, but it is Denmark, so I suppose we should not have been surprised. Would I go out of my way for it? No, but if you are in town and want some grub, I think you could do far worse.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 10 November 2015

The restaurant had quite nice decoration and the impression of a more expensive one. Prices were mid range so we thought we'd spend some money on a dinner here. There were kids menu for the kids and my older boy had a pizza. I tasted some and it was quite bland. Myself I had a New York Strip with baked potatoes with whiskey sauce. The meat was ok but maybe a little chewy. The sauce wasn't too good. The potato was great though.... :-) We had some red wine with the food and it was ok. So afterwards we felt a little disappointed since the expectation was set a little higher.

Date of visit: October 2015