“Good wifi. Good food.”
Review of Fika Indulgence

Fika Indulgence
Ranked #20 of 85 Restaurants in Coron
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We came here for breakfast three times. The pancakes with peanut butter and the French toast with egg and bacon was great. I’m no coffee expert but I loved the cappucino, big and hot! Good WiFi which is rare so a good place to chill for a will.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Aside from the slow service, the owner(?) or whoever it is sitting behind the cakes don't accept feedback well. I ordered a cake and couldn't hide my disappointment after tasting it. My friend asked why and I said I don't like it. My friend tried it and she also didn't like it. The woman saw everything and acted badly towards us right after. She made it a point to ask everyone she knows in that place, "THE CAKE IS GOOD RIGHT??" then looks grumpily at us.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I dunno why it’s listed down on cafe, but this is a bistro. Good food ( expensive) and no coffee. If you want a nice place with good food, but don’t expect good coffee

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Fika Indulgence, I'd like to give a better rating because the WiFi is pretty kickass & you've got a good 2nd floor view & interior to relax in. But the fact is you made me wait 30 MINUTES for my food, counting down from the time you served the only other table of customers next to us. & you only remembered to cook it when we reminded you to, serving in thereafter in 5 minutes.

Fortunately I'm not rushing to get anywhere today. But this is really too much.

Pasta was above average; the ones we ordered were pretty different. The Sun-dried Tomato & Basil Pasta (290 PHP) looked overcooked but was actually sufficiently chewy not soggy. The sauce was a little basic, but overall a good dish.

The Tuyo in Oil & Garlic Pasta (290 PHP) was something a friend recommended (tuyo = dried sardines). I enjoyed the kicks of saltiness of the fish, but this dish has too much oil for me to order again. Once is a good enough experience for me. #noragrats

Ps: The Lemon Mint (135 PHP) & Honey Calamansi (135 PHP) drinks weren't great - felt like they came from a can.

1  Thank Yinkyankyunk
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Nice place. Good location but the price of food is a bit pricey compared to other restaurants in the area. This place has a great potential only if they lower their price a little bit. Sandwich prices are almost the same price as sandwiches in a Starbucks in the US. Their coffee is really good though. I would go to this place for it and because of its 2nd floor location where you can relax and watch people at night. On a summer a cool mist or outdoor fan would be a good way to attract tired tourists.