All reviews recommend casa superb accommodation island tour non smoking sister hotel highly recommend this hotel view of the water walking distance budget hotel dive trip two thumbs hot water three nights reception area per night pier tours
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3D/2N this September. We celebrated our anniversary and I must say we had the best decision in choosing this hotel. Arrived around 8am and surprisingly the room is available for check-in. Room is clean with complete bathroom amenities and safety deposit box. We stayed at the 2nd floor and it was very accessible. Just an additional information the room is non-smoking and eating is not allowed (like room service). They do offer complimentary tea and coffee in the lobby area,very nice touch! Staff are very attentive and polite, special thanks to Moises, he is very accommodating.Breakfast ala carte is served starting 6am. Tricycle is accessible as well.ATM,grocery store,bakeshop and restaurants is just walking distance from the hotel. Wifi is available in the lobby area only but signal is not stable. Hope they could improve this service. Nonetheless, everything was outstanding, Thank you so much Casa Coron for making our trip very memorable and satisfying. We will surely recommend this to our family and friends.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Staff is friendly, respectful and accomodating, My family stayed here in 2015 and i have been recommending this hotel to my friends who has been asking me about Coron. We also booked our island hopping tour and we love Mang Raul, our tour guide. You can tell he not only loves his job but he is passionate about being from Coron!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I feel blessed to be able to stay in Casa Coron during our 4 days holiday in Coron. Staffs were exceptional! Incredibly helpful with anything that you need, from in-house query to helping you find a trike/e-trike to get around the small town of Coron; and they’re very kind! My partner and I were given a spacious room on the second-floor with one king/queen(?) sized bed and a single bed. The hotel is a walking-distance to restaurants, cafés, popular town tour spots (Lualhati Park for example), and a drugstore is just next to the hotel. Across Casa Coron is its sister-hotel, The Eco Lodge, the place is where we had our breakfasts. Meals were delicious even they were simple, they also got free tea and coffee. Thank you for accommodating us, Casa Coron! Had the best refuge to crash in to!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kisseygulle12
HotelsThatTrulyServe, Guest Relations Manager at Casa Coron Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for your review and rating! We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit. Do please tell your family and friends about Casa Coron and Calle Real Hotels!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I've just spent 3 nights at Casa Coron. The room was basic, a bed, a bathroom and a TV. I don't plan to spend much time in the room so that's OK. The staff weren't attentive at all. They made me feel as though the simple task of leaving my room key with them and collecting it later was mammoth! When I went across the road for breakfast, staff didn't approach me on any of the 3 days to ask for my room number. I had to go to them each time. The WiFi only works right in front of the reception desk. Staff were always sitting behind the desk chatting, laughing and singing. I had to interrupt a YouTube video on how to apply the perfect eyebrow to get my key! They can only be described as sour faced.
There a small section to help yourself to drinks. There wasn't a bin to leave tea bags, I had to ask for a spoon. The whole place just lacked a little bit of tlc. It's in a good location but because of surly staff I wouldn't recommend it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank oldsoulchild
HotelsThatTrulyServe, Guest Relations Manager at Casa Coron Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you very much for this heads up. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the feeling of neglect that you had during your stay. Please be assured that it is not the norm and more of the exception. We promptly looked into the observations you made upon reading your review. The behaviors and practices you mentioned are strictly prohibited and we accept responsibility that our onsite management failed to note these and check these behaviors. They should never have happened in the first place. The sour faced staff you mentioned aren't really surly people though. It is a reality that some faces, when not smiling, look more stern or unapproachable than others. In the same way that others are born with faces that seem to project kindness or calm. The point to this is to just stress that it was never the intent to make you feel unwelcome. We are happy you chose to stay with us and do strive to give consistent quality service each time. Clearly though, some standard practices were not followed with the result that you were not properly attended to and details were missed. We're really sorry for that. We can't undo what has already happened. But do be assured that your feedback has been noted and used to improve our services. God bless.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

You cannot find any other hotels in the same price range that can beat them. You pay usd 40 and get the quality of a 50-60 usd hotel. The staff are polite and friendly, especially the front desk, they will always smile at you. The rooms are clean, AC is good, toilet is good. We arrived 430am from 2go travel, and they let us check in at 9am even though the standard is 2pm. You can book your tours with them and they will not charge you commission fees and they will book you through the better tour agencies. Their free breakfast is the standard breakfast set commonly found in other hotels. Again, you are paying only 40usd so dont expect a buffet, the quality is very good for the price range. They are located near the fire station and there are roving security officers during the night. Located in the town, the place is not noisy so you can relax after a long day of tours. The calle real group is very nice. Their tour manager ms sheryl is also accommodating. You can ask her for customized packages so you can control your stay. I suggest go for 5D4N to enjoy coron. I definitely go book with calle real group again in my next coron visit. Either of casa coron or coron eco lodge is nice. Thank you

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jasonpalma7

Thank you for your review! There are so many things you mentioned about what you liked staying with us that we really appreciate. We sometimes have guests who often miss looking at the context of our hotel's pricing and inclusions compared to what other similar establishments have to offer. Your review offers a good perspective. We hope this helps people manage their expectations accordingly, so they can value more what we actually do give considering our very friendly prices. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit.