“Chillaxing...”

Noname Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 85 Restaurants in Coron
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 4 July 2018

After eating my dinner on my third night of stay in Coron, I tried to look for a bar to have some beer. I walk around the town and I saw this bar. The place was kind a chill and relaxing. I ordered 2 bottles of beer and I was just so relaxed on the whole period of my stay. Place is not that noisy and lighted which is perfect to chill. I will visit this bar again.

1  Thank jerome dharyl r

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Legitimate Ice Cold Beer! Very timely after your tiring island hopping activities! Very accessible. It is located along the main road :)

1  Thank John Martin R
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

A fantastic clean friendly place and the food is great presented out lovley staff are really friendly reccomend this cafe to all

1  Thank ebonyjim2010
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

A popular bar that plays popular American radio tunes. Happy hour 4 - 7PM; selected beers 50 PHP a bottle, Tanduay Rum & Coke 40 PHP a glass. They have quite an extensive drinks menu, & local/international food options which I didn't try.

Free WiFi here (2 hours) although it was pretty average - good enough for basic surfing.

1  Thank Yinkyankyunk
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

This is a simple restaurant bar right in Coron town main road. Cute, nice music and reasonably priced drinks. Down side, it closes earlier than most. Like around 12 midnight bec they are located in front of a hotel.

1  Thank Kuch P