“Fresh lobster in town”
Review of Lobster King

Lobster King
Ranked #37 of 76 Restaurants in Coron
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I had lobster with garlic and butter. It was fresh and good. Staff is friendly and helpful. The price is ok for fresh lobster. Will be back for sure

Reviewed 29 March 2017

They cook their foods to your order, very clean restaurant, but service a little to slow. The price very reasonable, cocktail drink is OK. The best meal I have is the lobster, taste so good you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

This was recommended by our guide so we went there to give it a try. The food was terrible! We went there hungry but didnt even finish our food. Slow service.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

This is the best lobster you can get at coron at a fairly reasonable price. I had a 400gms lobster and paid about 1000pesos and the lobster was fresh. I had my lobster in the spicy chilli sauce as I remember. You can even hold a big lobster and take pictures. Service was a bit slow as the lobster took good 23 mins to come but the taste made up for it. They even has a on site massage area.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Just like another reader we went there upon recommendation from our tour guide. The place was busy but there was no line. We were immediately seated and our order was taken in about 5 minutes. 15 minutes later we asked a few of the staff about our order. They said it's coming. 15-20 minutes later we were told it would be another 30 minutes! We replied that they should have told us at the outset of the l-o-n-g wait. Then we left.