“Amazing setting for drinks”
Review of La Sirenetta

La Sirenetta
Ranked #45 of 85 Restaurants in Coron
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Beautiful restaurant, great location, good service.
Would highly recommend for sunset or late afternoon drinks. A nice rest-bite from the hustle and bustle of the main street.
Fresh juices and delicious!
Friendly warm service.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

we went there last march 31,2018 for dinner time. i was asking for the staff for table for 5 but unfortunately ( the waitress just answer, - KUNG GUSTO NYO PO KUMAIN KAILANGAN NYONG MAG ANTAY NG ISANG ORAS-) There is always a better way to say every words that coming from our mouth. The thing is, before the trip i already search for our itineraries and this restaurants is one of the best ( says the website) so i told to my friends that this is a must try. we are just so disappointed. Is that the way how to treat filipino customer? Pag foreigner mabait kayo?

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Our Favorite restaurant in Coron. Food was homemade and delicious, especially the Tacos! We actually visited twice, and we never go to many places twice however we didn't find many decent restaurants in Coron.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I ordered a drink, 15mins later I asked a waitress to follow up my order. I made it clear follow up. She came back 10mins later with 2 of my order. I said I only ordered one, owner who was an old woman over heard, she said, 'no you're paying for it it's already there'. Terrible service. Ruined my trip to beautiful Coron. Other than the fact that it's over priced and food is 2/5. The only place I left an empty plate at is ALTROVE. 3mins walk from this place.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The best place for sunsets drinks and an amazing dinner!!!! Situated on the water away
From the noise of Coron town it is the perfect place to chill and watch the boats come and go. The staff is incredible!!!! Highly recommended!!!