All reviews breakfast buffet per person free wifi in the lobby pool view family room great pool area internet connection ground floor pay pesos king bed cancelled flight island hopping min tricycle ride busuanga airport town centre spacious room nice resort
Reviewed 2 October 2018

This hotel is overrated! Spa room smells so bad! I was expecting to feel relax but it was a nightmare! Also, Inside the Restaurant I saw roaches down the table and so many flies inside the resto and it makes me feel sick. TRUST ME GUYS please do not book in here! If you are in a business trip and needs a WiFi connection please, book somewhere else as their WiFi is weak! You have to pay extra 100 pesos for the room WIFI which is not working at most time especially if your room is at the top corner of the building.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2018

It was a perfect time to ease the tiredness of having trouble in the airport. Thanks to our sponsor for the courtesy treat to this lovely, 4star accommodation in Coron city to stay for another day. We were served with sumptuous dinner and perfect breakfast to start our day to catch an early flight. The room is clean and the ambience is wonderful for guests to stay on a get away.

Room Tip: Nice rooms, friendly staff, perfect services and amenities
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The Coron Westown Resort is a pleasant place to stay. Staff was accommodating and service was great. Very nice pools with spectacular views. We went Island hopping which very popular while in Coron. Would recommend this resort to looking for a nice place at a great price. Phelp helped with the checking in and made sure everything was up to everyone’s satisfaction. Job well done.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I like this hotel very much, it is in Busuanga proper. The staff are very helpful and accommodating
The food is great! The view from our Balcony is pretty good it shows the entire pool (which I remember, the pool
Is really convenient and enjoyable to use for both adults and kids, sunbeds are comfortable too)
They got a mini playground close to the pool the only negative I think is when we saw a short, thin snake lying on the slides of the
Playground good thing we saw it beofre my daughter reached that point.

They just need to maintain their services, otherwise very satisfied two thumbs up!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2018

How awful is their housekeeping service? Let me count the ways:

1. Went out for a day of island hopping, went back in the afternoon to discover that my white gold necklace was missing. My watch, which I placed in the same spot on the dresser as my necklace was moved! Called housekeeping to report this and while they sent the staff who cleaned our room to talk to me, no explanation or resolution was offered. All they said was they didn’t get to clean the dresser area because the extra bed was blocking it. They also said they will clean the room upon our check out the following day and if they find something (plus, if I’m still in the hotel AFTER checkout), they will inform me.

The guest relations manager, front desk staff, and housekeeping supervisor promised to give me an update before I check out—but no word from them, even after several follow ups.

2. Guest relations manager told me I should have used the safe in the room. I politely told him that whether I used it or not, no personal item should be missing in my room!

3. My colleague who stayed in the room beside us also discovered that his earphones were missing after our day of island hopping.

4. Another colleague who stayed in a room on the same floor went in to find that the TV was on—even if they didn’t watch before leaving for our island tours.

5. Day-old welcome drinks were left on our dresser. They didn’t even clear them out—leaving a sticky mess of water, juice, melted ice residue from the glasses on the dresser.

6. Blanket, pillow cases, and bed sheet smelled musty—like they weren’t properly dried before they were put on the bed.

7. Toilet paper in the restroom wasn’t replenished. Trash wasn’t cleared out from the bins in the room even after they supposedly made up the room for the day.

8. They tried to charge us when we asked for extra towel, even if there really is an extra bed in our room.

So disappointed and frustrated at everything that happened, especially since our group booked rooms for more than 50 pax (It was a company trip.). I wasn’t asking for special treatment, but at the very least, I was hoping for better customer care and service to be extended in handling guest complaints.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business