“Seafood is great!”

Kokie Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 74 Restaurants in Coron
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

We ordered some chopsuey, shanghai, pansit canton and their garlic shrimp, all we can say is that the food was ok and was close to being great. Its taste was ok and could do some work on lowering their prices. Calamansi juice was a little bit weak 2-3pcs.of calamansi was probably squeezed in a 250ml glass with its half filled with ice.

This place also serves some foreign food delicacies such as thai food (not so sure) and some korean dishes.

Try their butter garlic shrimps!!

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Definetely the best food of the Island according to my wife and I. We have been eating in all restaurants of Coron but Kokie Restaurant was the best.
It is a quite place managed by Filipino staff and Filipino Chefs.
Reasonable price and good location in the Coron Town.
Service was Ok according to Filipino Standard.
We went there twice but we definetly go back there!

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

The location is good, near of the center,
The prices is affordable, the menu has a big variety, the Food was class A.
I ordered the spaghetti bolognese, and it was delicious, the others ordered pork and noodles, and they enjoyed their meal as well.

Very welcoming vibe.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

We loved the food here! They had the best chili squid. One of my favourite meals since arriving in the Philippines. The staff were all really nice. There was a great quaint atmosphere overlooking the Coron Plaza. Our meal also came with a free salad and dessert. We went there twice in our 5 days and would absolutely return!

Reviewed 1 May 2015

I was going to eat there but waited 15 minutes for the staff to come.... they was too busy gossiping in tagalog to come and ask what I would like to order. I was told the wifi was really, really bad there as well. Who knows, I didnt stay.