“Yummy ribs”

Cuisines: Philippine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Calamari was good, loved the dipping sauce. Ordered the baby back ribs and beef spare ribs, both are highly recommended! Very tender and tasty! A half slab is good for 2 small eaters or 1 very hungry man, the full slab I'd say is for 2 big eaters. Dessert choice were okay so-so, can be skipped.

Better reserve in advance so you can get seated immediately.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The food here is delish!!! And not quite expensive. I was really satisfied with what we ordered. Especially the chicharon bulaklak! It literally melts in your mouth! Perfect for the rainy weather we had yesterday. :)

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I went here on recommendation of a local friend. I tried the spicy hot baby back ribs. The half slab was good for two. Thus, making the price too good of a deal. The sauce was delicious, meat was tender, but my ribs were kinda burnt. But overall, would recommend going here for dinner. The place is far from town center and I went on a Monday night but place is still jam-packed. I guess that says it's good.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Just a minute walk from Two Seasons Bayside. This restaurant had the best bulalo we had in Coron. The sisig and ribs were very good too.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

The best-tasting food you could ever have in Coron are here! From their hefty bulalo, to our faved ginataang kalabasa and sitaw, to the delicious serviing of manga and hipon bagoong, all the mouth-watering treats are to dig in for over and over again!