“Should have gone somewhere else”
Review of Seadive

Seadive
Ranked #74 of 85 Restaurants in Coron
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Food here was average nothing really stood out or impressed us. We had the pork adobo (dry), bicol express (too spicy no one else could eat it except me), pancit canton (noodles were floating in oil), grilled lobsters (which never got to me) and crabs.

Though the prices were reasonable, food wasn't something we would come back to.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

We visited here because they had a pool table but unfortunately because of the time we visited the pool table wasn't open! But because the views were so lovely we chilled and played cards! They also have the best home cooked French fries! They're overpriced for what they are but they're nice!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

We had lunch at Seadive with relatives.
Food is very expensive and very small serving.
The wait for your order is quite long about one hour and after all that they even forgot one dish very dear to the heart of Filipinos, the fired rice. When reminded it took another half an hour before we got our order.
My impression when I went to the counter to investigate is that the line of communication between the kitchen and table staff was a bit unsure and Imhad to keep badgering them fro our order as we were almost finishing our lunch.
To their credit though we spent the rest of the afternoon drinking light beer and the new set of staff for the afternoon were friendlier.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Dropped in here on our last day for a bite and was extremely disappointed. I ordered the calamari and fries and the wife ordered the grilled fish. The calamari tasted like it was pieces of rubber deep fried. I could not take a bite as it was so hard. And when I eventually did, I was stunned at how terrible they tasted. Tasted like they were a week old. The fries looked like the frozen type you buy at the supermarket. Very oily and covered in salt. The wife's fish was old and had an off taste but she ate it anyway. A few hours later she spent an hour in the toilet driving the porcelain bus. Not happy with this place. The service was poor and the staff looked tired. Looked like they were not interested in being there. Pick up your game guys or risk losing customers.

1  Thank SirZok
Reviewed 5 February 2017

One thing I love about their restaurant is the view of the sea. We've had our breakfasts here every morning throughout our stay in Coron and although their food's delicious, not one meal stood out. (My boyfriend couldn't get enough of their french toast, though!)