Good - Very cheap and budget friendly hostel .
- Clean and nice interiors
- Space to chill out outside the room
- Reading lights and small fan for each bed.
- Friendly , kind and courteous staff .
- They make sure that he rooms are mopped so that it is clean
-It is impossible to sleep because it gets so hot , it is like a burner inside
- I saw ants crawling on my bed and i freaked out ,Although there were no eatables around
- Fans speed is not enough to help you get a sound sleep.
- Location is in a very remote area , we got to walk for about 10 mins to actually get to the lively and main street street.
I think this hostel is for people who do not mind not having a sound sleep and who are okay with the location and travelling with a tight budget.
I think if there was AC in this hostel, it would have helped a lot better .More
- Breakfast included