3,902 results
All reviews the executive lounge indian restaurant gallery restaurant the bus flight path imagine spa hydrotherapy pool mr todiwala's kitchen diamond member park and fly excellent hotel main restaurant modern hotel an early flight steam room heathrow airport one night stay
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed there overnight for a work related meeting: the worst place ever! Maybe ok if you only want a bed to crash into. Otherwise, all the services are horrendous and the staff absolutely couldn't care less about guests.
Run away and try somewhere else.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Meredith B, General Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Dear Joney S

Thank you for your review. Clearly we have not met your expectations during your recnt stay with us. For this, please accept my sincere apologies. It is extremely unusual for me to receive such a review and therefore, in order for me to identify exactly what went wrong, please could you provide me with more detailed information.

Once this has been provided, I shall certainly review your feedback with my senior team and identify areas where action can be taken. We remain award winning in our usual standard and it only with your support and information that we can be such.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

A nice bright airy room is the perfect place to be after being cooped up on an airplane for 10+ hours! There is wonderful soaking tub in the bath and a nice, stand alone shower, so however you want to relax after a flight, its right there.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Christine B

Thank you for placing your review on tripadvisor and for sharing your comments. I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and I know the team will be very pleased as well.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming back in the near future and until then, wish you pleasant travels.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

After researching the hotels at Heathrow airport, I decided that this hotel was the closest to Terminal 5. How wrong could I be?!

This hotel shouldn't be called Hilton Terminal 5, because its a bus journey away from the terminal.

Having said that, I must say though that we enjoyed our stay at the Hilton hotel. Me and my family regularly stay in Hilton hotels and this one was on par with the others.

The room was very comfortable. And as usual the breakfast was excellent and the waiter/waitresses couldn't be of anymore help.

Personally, in the future I would consider a hotel closer to the terminal.
But if you're happy getting a bus to the terminal's, this hotel is perfect for you!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Meredith B, General Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Dear GoodaTours

Thanks for your review and for staying with us.

My team and I are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

I am sorry that you were not aware that we are a short bus ride from Terminal 5. We remain one of the closest hotels to T5. Heathrow has a perimeter of circa 13km and therefore in relative terms we are very close compared to others.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

I booked for my better half and I to spend Valentines day at imagine Spa by Hilton London Heathrow T5. The facility is very good and well run in my opinion. Our time there was relaxing, even though it was busy, while enjoying the indoor hydrotherapy soaking pool, aroma steam room, sauna and salt grotto. Upstairs is a chill out relaxation lounge with refreshments to further enhance your experience. Upon arrival, we were supplied with a towel, robe and slippers. During the visit, we did not take up on the opportunity to try one of their many amazing treatments on offer. Facility is not perfect with one of the water jets not working and pool side heated beds not being very warm, but this won't stop us from returning. The "spa circuit-Thermal Suite" facility named above are priced under £18 and you can stay as long as you desire between 10am and 6pm. A smashing deal. Don't forget to get your car park ticket validated at the Spa reception before leaving. Enjoy!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Kev1409

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

What a difference compared to its sister hotel at Gatwick. Check-in was efficient and the quality of the room was excellent. The room was well furnished and surprisingly quiet considering it was directly under the flight path. We tried the restaurant on the first floor and while the quality was excellent, the choice was limited. No hesitation in recommending.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple