See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I attended here to dive balicasag. What an incredible experience, have dived all over Cebu, Central America and Thailand, the balicasag reef is pristine, I did 2 dives and they were unforgettable. The second dive we saw so many turtles we lost count.
The team are professional, attentive and have an excellent level of English. Pelayo was our dive master and he's a lot of fun, professional and very experienced. The equipment and boat were excellent. I'd have no reservations recommending this company to my friends and family and would certainly dive with them again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Just one of the best diving club where i've never been.
I took three dives with Pelayo and his team in Balicasag spot.
Lot of different species and quiet sea turtles...
The bohol diving team is very attentive on the boat and under sea. They clean our équipement to prepare it for a new diving day.
They can speak in inglish, spanish and french.
Take bohol diving resort for a nice diving ans snorkeling day.
I really recommend it. Hope we will see you again :)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I stayed here due to a very spontaneous dive weekend in Panglao, normally read Tripadvisor. It's sad to see this hotel not taken cared of. There is just so much potential because of the size of the property and the location BUT they can use a new MANAGER. The staff were far from nice but were not trained to work in a hotel/resort. There were guests complaining about their smelly room while I was there and I did not see any effort from the staff.

I did not get room service.
You need to email them your voucher, or have it printed. The system isn't so techie.
You only get two small bar soaps, so bring toiletries.
TV not working.
Don't get too excited about the idea of a breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2017

1. pls train your staff how to receive guests.they usually came tired from travel and its not nice news to hear that you dont have booking wherein you already paid for it.
2. have your emails checked frequently especially if you got service providers to promote and accept bookings for you.
3. it is good manners that your staff should speak in a manner people will understand. Speaking in your native language infront of your guests without explaining it to them is being rude.
4. it is not my first time in your resort (i was with my community and 2 schools) and im quite disgusted with the experience last Jan 29-30, 2017.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sr grace T
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I booked a double room in this place via agoda very spontaneously - without having the possibility to cancell it. When I saw the room which was almost a 5 minutes walk away from the reception - many stairs down and up again -( the guy who showed me the room didn't even think of helping me to carry one of my 3!!bags ) I decided after 10 seconds NOT to stay here. A very unfriendly "cell" lovelessy arranged. I've been travelling for many years and I am absolutely aware of the fact that these are the philippines and that one can't expect to much especially when it comes to low budget accomodations. But converted 50 Euros for this place is exagerated.
There is no WIFI in the rooms available - only in the reception area - in 2017?
I arrived on a rainy day which probably made the situation worse. I can imagine that on a sunny day the atmosphere could have been nicer.
My résumée: For uncomplicated travellers who don't really care about the room and its situation MAYBE ok but too expensive for what they are offering.
For me far away from being a nice place. The situation of the complex may be a plus if you like to stay on the overrated, crowded and dirty Alona Beach.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo