“My favourite dive operator in Philippines! ”

Bohol Divers Resort
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Danao
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Our experience with Bohol divers was amazing, really friendly and professional staff and very accommodating, they sorted everything out for us so we could just relax and enjoy our dives. Pelayo, our dive master, took us to two fantastic diving spots in Balicasag where we saw incredible fish and so many turtles... i thoroughly enjoyed the dives and the company. I would definitely recommend this place and will be diving with them again.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I attended here to dive balicasag. What an incredible experience, have dived all over Cebu, Central America and Thailand, the balicasag reef is pristine, I did 2 dives and they were unforgettable. The second dive we saw so many turtles we lost count.
The team are professional, attentive and have an excellent level of English. Pelayo was our dive master and he's a lot of fun, professional and very experienced. The equipment and boat were excellent. I'd have no reservations recommending this company to my friends and family and would certainly dive with them again.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Just one of the best diving club where i've never been.
I took three dives with Pelayo and his team in Balicasag spot.
Lot of different species and quiet sea turtles...
The bohol diving team is very attentive on the boat and under sea. They clean our équipement to prepare it for a new diving day.
They can speak in inglish, spanish and french.
Take bohol diving resort for a nice diving ans snorkeling day.
I really recommend it. Hope we will see you again :)

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I stayed here due to a very spontaneous dive weekend in Panglao, normally read Tripadvisor. It's sad to see this hotel not taken cared of. There is just so much potential because of the size of the property and the location BUT they can use a new MANAGER. The staff were far from nice but were not trained to work in a hotel/resort. There were guests complaining about their smelly room while I was there and I did not see any effort from the staff.

I did not get room service.
You need to email them your voucher, or have it printed. The system isn't so techie.
You only get two small bar soaps, so bring toiletries.
TV not working.
Don't get too excited about the idea of a breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2017

1. pls train your staff how to receive guests.they usually came tired from travel and its not nice news to hear that you dont have booking wherein you already paid for it.
2. have your emails checked frequently especially if you got service providers to promote and accept bookings for you.
3. it is good manners that your staff should speak in a manner people will understand. Speaking in your native language infront of your guests without explaining it to them is being rude.
4. it is not my first time in your resort (i was with my community and 2 schools) and im quite disgusted with the experience last Jan 29-30, 2017.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sr grace T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danao
15 km away
14.5 km away
BE Grand Resort, Bohol
14.6 km away
Bluewater Panglao Beach Resort

Been to Bohol Divers Resort? Share your experiences!