“Intrigue in the menu, excellence in the delivery!”
Review of A Table Apart

A Table Apart
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in North Naples
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Chef's Summer Menu includes a 3-course Prix Fixe for $29.95 per person! Available all evening from June 9th - July 21. (Soup or Tomato Burrata Salad, Asian Glazed Short Rib with Mashed Potatoes or Sticky Rice, and selected dessert) At A Table Apart, we strive to serve seafood that is not considered over fished or seafood that does not contain high levels of mercury. We also have chosen meats and poultry products which reflects the same beliefs At A Table Apart, we have decided to take a step in the right direction and focus on sustainable seafood & natural meats. Vegetables and herbs come from local farms. Though this process may be a little restrictive as far as costs and choices of products available for our menu; We believe that we are or taking the right direction to promote awareness to problems that not only face our industry but also everyday consumers.
Reviewed 17 February 2015

May I suggest that before you visit A Table Apart, that you actually log in and do some homework on the nature of this restaurant and the richness and complexity of the menu. Unless you are simply impulsive in ordering food, I quite assure you that the time will be well spent. Each entree needs to be choreographed with the whole meal in order to maximise your pleasure. Thankfully the waitstaff and bar staff is very knowledgeable and helpful in this effort to create the perfect combination of tastes to design the culinary experience. Knowing that I was ordering the Rack of Lamb the barkeep served me the Ramey Claret which worked extraordinarily well. The generous portion of escargot/snails,(8-9) baked in a ramekin in coconut milk and seasonings was very good and unusual compared to the snails in shells with garlic and butter. We made a small misjudgement in ordering the Pommes Frites, not because they were not good but because the portion was just too much along with a full meal. The Rack of Lamb, 8-9 generous ribs was prepared just perfectly, so very tender, juicy and full of delicate lamb flavor. I was so glad that I saved a tiny bit of roll to sop up every bit of the au jus. I was thoroughly involved in my own eating paradise until I noticed my wife eating slowly and struggling to cut her pork chop. Sadly, tough and dry. The only blemish in an otherwise wonderful meal. Still we both agreed that we wanted to plan a return visit and methodically work our way through the entire menu. Congratulations to this fine restaurant that has made a totally nondescript building into a destination.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

Visiting the area for one evening we are very happy this was our choice for dining. Valentines evening 2015 with no reservation and a very busy restaurant we were accommodated at the bar. Comfortable seating, bartender, Jared, was busy but service NEVER showed that. He suggested an amazing wine in a a very reasonable price point and gave us some very pleasant conversation. Food was beyond delicious. Service, food and atmosphere put all together this place is a gem!!! Don't even look else where.

2  Thank Leticia K
Reviewed 14 February 2015

Tho the ambiance is fair, the food is delicious. We sat at the bar and enjoyed the chatter with the bartender. We tried the Caprese salad...very good. I had the ribeye steak special. The flavor was great, I could not eat it all, even shared and I took some home. The pork chop was a nice size and he enjoyed it very much. They are revamping the wine list. Tho we both enjoyed the wine we had.

1  Thank kmr858
Reviewed 9 February 2015

What a find!!! I wanted everything on the menu! I started with the Escargot Adobo & my husband had the Calamari...YUM! And a cold crisp glass of white wine. I then indulged with the House Salad...what a treat! Then the Entrees...WOW. I had the Seared Triple Tail Snapper with a wonderful sauce & sides that just popped in your mouth & my husband had the Salmon. Both perfectly cooked & tastefully presented. As much as I love dessert we were just too full so we put it on the agenda for our next visit..which will be soon! To top off everything the service was friendly and very efficient. I have to add that although we are not extravagant people, I don't mind paying top dollar for exquisite food like that at A Table Apart. If you're going to splurge a little this is the place.

2  Thank Samantha E
Reviewed 5 February 2015

My husband and i (and three friends) enjoyed a wonderful dinner at A Table Apart---we had a delicious pate to start, followed by a very nice pear salad and the fabulous rack of lamb for 3 of us and the scallops for the other two---all were pleased with their dinners, as well as a very attentive and pleasant waitress-----the dining room was full, but not noisy---a very warm and attractive place----we will definitely be back!

1  Thank marys1234