“Ice Cream I scream!”

Sweet Melissa's Ice Cream Shoppe and Key Lime Pies
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in North Naples
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Description: Sweet Melissa's features homemade ice cream in various flavors along with our made from scratch Key Lime Pies. Not only do we have over 30 flavors of amazing ice cream but our Key Lime Pies are made using fresh ingredients and available in classic, mango, and raspberry. You can even have them dipped in chocolate on a stick! We also have soft serve ice cream, flurries, coffee, and much more!
Reviewed 24 May 2018

How can Ice Cream be bad? If it is melted; or ruined; or freezer burnt; but, this ice cream shop did not have any bad ice cream. Close and convenient with reasonable prices.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

We stopped in to try their 'notoriously delicious' Key Lime pie and snagged 2 scoops of the Coffee Toffee ice cream. BOTH pie and ice cream were deeeeelish!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We have been here many times, and have never been disappointed.
Large selection of flavors, including many unique flavors.
The staff is outgoing and friendly.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Couldn't wait to try their ice cream. It was okay, but, I've had better. Baskin Robbins is just as good or better! I can't understand why it is so hard to get a single dip of ice cream in southwest Florida! Their single dip is 2 dips which is more than I want. I am sorry, but, don't think I will go back.

1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 22 April 2018

My husband and I stopped by to pick up some ice cream on our way home from a dinner. It was our first visit, and the place was packed. The way they have you enter, and get in line is VERY unorganized~and people easily 'slip' in front of you in the chaos. Although that was annoying, when we arrived home and sat down to eat the ice cream, pure joy~~it is fantastic.

1  Thank Gingersoap