This property is NOT located beachfront (its approx 1 mile from any decent stretch of beach). There was a ton of damage to the room, the restaurant was NOT open for dinner as advertised (it closed at 4pm and never reopened), the room was completely disgusting, the manager was NOT there at 9am for check out (a maintenance guy told us to leave the key with him), we were left ALONE on the property overnight with no other guests and NO lights on property...PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allamanda Beach Club sits on one of the worlds finest beaches - Shoal Bay Beach East Anguilla, known for the best snorkeling on the island. The resort comprises of 16 relaxing rooms in the following categories. 8 Standard Double rooms, 4 Deluxe Double rooms, 2 Deluxe Apartments and 2 Studio Apartments.Our Standad and Deluxe rooms offer breath taking views of the ocean while our Deluxe and Studio Apartments offer the garden and pool view. Each unit has a fully equiped kitchen, private balcony/patio, Dish TV, Radio and fully air condition. Allamanda Beach is in close proximity to many wonderful restaurants including Zara's Seafood Restaurant. Whether you are looking for a relaxing romantic getaway or place for some family fun, Allamanda Beach Club makes it easy. Come and enjoy the "Ultimate Caribbean Hideaway Allamanda Beach Club" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Allamanda Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Allamanda Beach Club Hotel Anguilla
- Allamanda Beach Hotel
- Allamanda Beach The Valley