I know it was low season when we visited which was fine by me as I don't like crowds.
The rooms were very clean but it could use a little bit of airing out as their was a weird smell. For a person with asthma like me it wasn't good. Would've given a better rating if it wasn't for this!
I took my son for breakfast at the onsite restaurant and it was by far the best pancakes I think I've ever tasted in my life.
The hotel is not far from Shoal Bay beach. The resort had a nice beach which is visible but was washed away. Not safe to walk on it to shoal bay beach. Probably will not return .
I was lucky to get a ride shoal bay beach by the hotel manager who's really friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allamanda Beach Club sits on one of the worlds finest beaches - Shoal Bay Beach East Anguilla, known for the best snorkeling on the island. The resort comprises of 16 relaxing rooms in the following categories. 8 Standard Double rooms, 4 Deluxe Double rooms, 2 Deluxe Apartments and 2 Studio Apartments.Our Standad and Deluxe rooms offer breath taking views of the ocean while our Deluxe and Studio Apartments offer the garden and pool view. Each unit has a fully equiped kitchen, private balcony/patio, Dish TV, Radio and fully air condition. Allamanda Beach is in close proximity to many wonderful restaurants including Zara's Seafood Restaurant. Whether you are looking for a relaxing romantic getaway or place for some family fun, Allamanda Beach Club makes it easy. Come and enjoy the "Ultimate Caribbean Hideaway Allamanda Beach Club" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Allamanda Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Allamanda Beach Club Hotel Anguilla
- Allamanda Beach Hotel
- Allamanda Beach The Valley