Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
All reviews fire pit short drive loch ness maggie cabin host inverness davey
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2019 via mobile

All I can say is what a great experience. Inverness Glamping ticks all the boxes for an amazing weekend or trip away. It is an amazing location, upon which you can embark on a variety of day trips to suit all interests. The glamping pods themselves are wonderful with all the amenities you expect and can easily fit a family of four.

A personal highlight of the stay myself was sitting by the fire overlooking Inverness listening to the bagpipes.

David and Maggie have set up and incredible experience and are fantastic hosts.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

Myself and my four friends spent two nights with Maggie and David, and had such an amazing time. They thought of everything. The pods were spacious and beautifully kept. The kitchen had all the necessary facilities, and the camp fire and coal bbqs added the final touches. Maggie and David were lovely people who gave us suggestions of where to go in the area, offered to drive us to town and always knew how to give us a good laugh.

Couldn’t recommend this experience more highly.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2019

Delightful stay in the pods! Great experience for us. The outfitted bothy has everything we needed to cook our meals. Davy and Maggie are a wealth of knowledge about the area. Particularly enjoyed going to Culloden Battlefield and the Clava Cairns with Davy as our guide. Spotlessly clean. We loved our stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

Absolutely loved our 2 nights here. Davie and his family were absolutely amazing and couldn’t have been more welcoming. Accommodation is gorgeous, a bit more than the normal glamping! Super clean, comfortable and always cosy!

My kids were invited to help feed the chickens and collect the eggs which they both loved.

Davie even picked up a birthday card for our son which was just magic.

Will be back for sure.

Thank you!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 14 January 2019

It's my fault for not reading more carefully, but I want everyone not to make the same mistake. Their cancellation policy states: "Bookings cancelled more than 2 week(s) before 21:00 on the day of check in will incur a charge of 50% of the booking total." My brain read their cancellation policy to mean you had up to two weeks prior to change the booking or incur a 50% penalty. Nope. Once you book it's a 50% non refundable deposit on your stay.

We are at the earliest stages of planning our vacation during the height of tourist season. I wanted to ensure a place to stay because places were selling out so quickly. Well our plans changed and we won't be able to make it to Inverness after all. I cancelled the reservation a mere week after booking it and eight months prior to our travel date. So I just spent $150 on nothing. :(

Again, my fault. I am just hoping to save others from my same mistake.

Date of stay: January 2019