Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2016

I recently visited a sea turtle sanctuary in Bora Bora and remembered that I should have written a review on Plaza Resort. Better late than never. During my stay at Playa Hermosa in September, my daughter and I were in the hammock in front of the resort and watched in amazement as a huge sea turtle slowly walked out of the ocean, dug a hole to drop dozens of eggs, and then walked right back in the ocean. So cool. We hope to return next year for sure.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2016

My girlfriends and I stayed here for a week over spring break. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! It is a chill surfer beach with just the right amount of people and a few beach bars, but nothing too crazy and sooooooo serene. Pretty much paradise. Jeff manages the property and stays close by - he was helpful every day we were there, with great recommendations on places to go, eat, see waterfalls, be with the monkeys, etc, etc. What a great, great spot - I can't wait to come back next year!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2016

My expectations were significantly blown away once I arrived at the Plaza Resort. The host Jeff was amazingly helpful in assisting me plan my weeks worth of activities.

The room was decorated so magnificently well and the overall grounds were also very well maintained.

I had the most restful and enjoyable time. Thanks Jeff & Pricilla.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Money well spent. By the action but far enough removed. Fun girls weekend!! We went out in Jaco nearby for night time fun, and drank rose by the pool during the day. Relaxing beach, on par with Leonardo DiCaprio's beach in whatever movie that was, and we explored from there. Great restaurants on the beach for breakfast/lunch, and we went into town for dinner. The manager Jeff was great and super helpful. Big screen TV in the unit for watching movies, but we didn't spend all that much time inside!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Visited during Semana Santa, Jeff the owner welcomed us to the condo and was helpful throughout our stay. The place was great, had everything we needed. Spacious and comfy, just a heads up if you plan on using the sofa bed, not that comfy, could feel the bed springs, but the beds in the bedrooms great and comfy.
The pool is amazing, we called it our own little oasis, just beautiful!
Definitely it is a place we will be returning to and a total recommendation.

Date of stay: March 2016