“Single level accomodation.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MPB53
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Single level accomodation.”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I booked the cottage after looking at the information on the Sykes cottages website. As I was travelling with my parents, one with mobility issues, I wanted a single level accommodation this fitted the bill. There are 3 cottages in a row and I found out before booking which would be best. This one is the furthest from the entry to the premises but that means you can park beside the flagstone patio area. The other 2 you can park beside only to drop someone out but the car then needs to be tucked back by the cottages to allow the other cars out. The bathroom is a wet room and a Mobray frame for the toilet and perching stool are available to use for anyone disabled. The only drawback for us was the twin bedroom was the opposite end of the property to the bathroom. My parents prefer twin beds to a double to sleep and the double I used was next to the bathroom. For my dad this was a distance to walk however this I am sure won't be a drawback for everyone. The property had everything we needed and the beds had comfortable mattresses. On the Somerset Dorset border so lots of places to visit within around an hours drive.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Single level accomodation and location.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Leiden * The Netherlands *
Reviewed 16 September 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Hampshire
Reviewed 18 December 2009 for a stay in September 2009
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Facilities and wheelin shower
Liked least: The gravel driveway and the sign to the site
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Tourists Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$57
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing