“I would return ”

Chapter V Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Moy
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Large group attended for a family occasion. We were asked to pre order but it was a bit hectic with all the meals coming out and trying to figure out what was going were. Staff had went round asking if everyone was ok with pink steak and they really could have asked how we would have liked it cooked. My partner didn't get asked at all and he usually eats his rare. Food was nice though. Staff were friendly. I would go back again in a smaller group.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We were a party of 13 for a birthday and every one of us had a fantastic evening. The food was outstanding & we all had food envy. The wild boar so delicious. It was difficult to choose a meal as menu so varied and appealing. The staff are so friendly and service excellent and brought out the birthday cake for my Mum as well as a complimentary prosecco which was a lovely touch. It was a first visit for us all and we’ll definitely be returning.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Visited for the first time on Sunday Evening as a birthday treat I particularly enjoyed my main which was beautifully presented as well as delicious. I was a little disappointed with the dessert as I had chosen the creme brulee as the hazelnut shortbread sounded nice but it arrived with a rock hard biscotti only a little thing but still disappointing as if the server had said I wouldn't have ordered it.

2  Thank Shortcakev
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This place is outstanding...from the minute you walk in you are greeted with a very warm friendly welcome. You get to take a seat in the front bar and browse the menu while the waiter brings a drink to the table. Then when your table is ready you are seated in the restaurant with its tasteful decor and adequately spaced tables. Waiting Service is excellent from start to finish. Food was amazing...from the crab starter to the guinea fowl special main course, every mouthful bursting with flavours. My sister had a fillet steak and it was just melt in your mouth. She lives in Belfast and has eaten in numerous top restaurants there and commented that she never had a steak like it. The staff catered for my whole family from my young children to my older father. We had even brought our own birthday cake and again the staff accommodated bringing it out with sparklers and all singing happy birthday. We had a very memorable occasion here and myself and family will definitely be back...can’t wait to dine here again! Thank you Chapter V

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Recently visited this restaurant on a Friday evening without reservation. Superb dining experience. The service was fast friendly and efficient. Great atmosphere and ambiance.
Very busy restaurant but it was the quality of the food which was the highlight of the visit.
The scallops which I had for a starter were certainly the best I've had in several years and cooked to perfection.