Seashine Maldives Guest House(Huraa Island)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$63
  • Beachfront
The Sunrise Huraa(Huraa Island)
US$74
US$58
US$190
US$151
Agoda.com
Ocean Vibes Guesthouse(Huraa Island)(Great Value!)
US$55
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Ayaana Lodge(Huraa Island)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$71
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Sunset Holidays(Huraa Island)
US$50
Beach Heaven Maldives(Huraa Island)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Breakfast included
Huraa East Inn(Huraa Island)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$54
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savaa Home(Huraa Island)(Great Value!)
US$29
1,253 results
All reviewsindian restaurantkids clubreef clubfishbeach bungalowplunge poolseparate islandtropic surfmain poolspa islandcafe huraawater sportsthe general managersunset loungeour honeymoonsmall islandmale airport
Reviewed 13 November 2017

The Four Seasons Kuda Huraa offers a genuine atmosphere. The resort and it´s facilities are a bit aged compared to other luxury resorts but it´s very well kept and if you happen to surf or do other water activities this is the place to go. Very well equipped for surfing (through Tropic Surf), wind surfing, SUP, Scuba diving and snorkeling. Lovely staff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
RandyShimabuku, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you very much for sharing your positive comments about Kuda Huraa with us. Indeed being genuine is very important to all of us and I appreciate you highlighting this. Likewise Tropic Surf really defines "luxury surfing" and they are wonderful partners to work with in discovering the many surf breaks within minutes of our magical island. It never ceases to amaze me how people from all corners of the world come here to experience our warm, gentle, clean, consistent waves. See you again soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

There are tropical resorts, and then there is Four Seasons on Kuda Huraa island: The grandeur of the physical plant is evident when you step off your boat and onto the grounds, a long and thin slip of sand spotted with luxury bungalows. The landscaping reflects privacy between groves of tall palms and sea grape, creating isolation even when the place is at full capacity. There are two types of rooms -- land and over-water -- and they each boast the same compliment of features, i.e. outdoor showers, plunge pools, etc. The property keeps restaurants at both ends of the island, so you're never far from dining options. And in our case, the best feature of the resort was the on-premises PADI dive shop with a fleet of boats ready for sailing, fitting in a max of four dives daily if you have the mettle for it (go in with Saalim and Hassan, for the best results). The character of the staff, to a person, is solicitous, good-humored, and warm, without a single weak spot in the service armor. Kuda Huraa is without a doubt the finest tropical resort I've had the pleasure of staying in.

Room Tip: I would recommend an upgrade to the sunset line of bungalows, if you can manage that.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to craft such a poetic message about Kuda Huraa. We are often challenged to find the right words to describe this magical place but you came very, very close and if you don't mind I will borrow your, "no weak spot in the service armour" to inspire myself and my team here. Wow. I also appreciate you highlighting Saalim and Hassan for their underwater craftsmanship and finally your "finest" accolade is one we will cherish. Come back sometime. I would love to read another chapter of yours.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I enjoyed our stay a lot! Staff was very friendly. It was nice to be reckognized by name everywhere. Complimentary water served by the pool or on the beach immediately whenever you decide to lay down. Kids were provided sand toys (special thanks to that!), inflatable pool toys and waterguns. Very happy with our stay, nothing to complain about! Expensive but totally worth it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive impressions about Kuda Huraa with us. We take much pride in what we do but the greatest reward is reading about a happy guest describing his/her time here. I'm so glad to know that you so enjoyed yourself and felt that you got good value for your hard earned money as well. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We went in our honeymoon and I would say that we it was amazing! The staff are really friendly and helpful, the rooms are convenient and equipped with all you need. Of course I will go there again and I would recommend that you book the sunset water villa, THANK YOU Four Seasons!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Thank Hussein Mohamed... B

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such positive comments about your honeymoon here on Kuda Huraa. Indeed our resort got a big boost when we renovated all our Water Villas less than a year ago and they are indeed something very special now. Yes, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I just returned from Kuda Huraa Resort with a couple of friends yesterday and I already can't wait to share my reviews! (In fact, I was already excited to write a review while I was still there but we were too busy having a fabulous time. :P) Totally amazing experience and spotless! I don't normally write reviews here, but this resort is exceptional, I would urge everyone to visit at least once in a lifetime!! Well, where do I start... Too much good things to share!!!

First and foremost, every single staff has been very nice to us. Not just being nice, it was like a friendship. They take care of you individually everywhere. I was even sad when we had to depart due to the fact that I had to bid farewell to all of them, it feels like we are leaving a family behind - Thank You Zahir, Akram, Ayya and ALL THE STAFFS there!! (Sorry, I have a bad memory with remembering names), but I really appreciate every single one of you!! We felt like a VIP with your impeccable and world class service!! If there is one thing that sets Four Seasons apart from the other resorts, is of course, the service here!! Its not fake or superficial, all of them are genuinely kind and friendly. (How to know that its not fake? They are not intrusive and they do not expect you to write any reviews for them... Simply put, the reviews here are genuine.) THANK YOU SOOO MUCH GUYS.

The second thing that I would like to emphasize on is THE ISLAND SPA. It is located at a separate island with amazing ocean views. Try to go every single day if you can! The massage is SIMPLY OUT OF THE WORLD! My masseuse is from Kenya, her name is Maggie, she is so nice and her massage skills was amazing. I did the Kuda Huraa Healing Waters (Its their signature massage, THE ONLY UNIQUE EXPERIENCE THERE and there is nowhere else you can have it!)

Last but not least is THE FOOD. Every restaurant is unique with wide variety of choices and most importantly, the quality of the food especially the Indian restaurant is EXCELLENT. Housekeeping and in-bungalow dining is phenomenal. They really pay attention to the details. Really can't come up with any bad reviews about them, the accommodations might be slightly on a steeper end but the quality deserves it. They have another resort which is the Landaa Giraavaru, whichever resort you intend to pick, please stay at the WATER VILLA. Truly amazing experience and I highly recommend it. Thank you once again for making our trip fabulous and unforgettable guys.... Its not goodbye, its SEE YOU SOON!! ;D

Room Tip: Sunset Water Villa
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Farzy_SG

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a "totally over the moon" comment about your recent stay at Kuda Huraa. We are humbled by your details and many compliments. You ARE a VIP and I am glad you were made to feel like one while here. The Island Spa is a unique and special place and Maggie defines what therapist should strive to be like in her craftsmanship. Once again, you scripting of such a wonderful commentary gives us the juice to work harder and we all appreciate YOUR care.