We had 4 days at this fabulous resort. It was our first visit to the Maldives . We were met at the airport by a wonderful speedboat and staff and our experience of sheer luxury continued throughout our stay. The small island is as beautiful as the pictures show. The resort is relaxed and very peaceful.We had a double delux villa which was very well equipped and I particularly enjoyed the outside shower. The room was as cleaned and tidied twice a day.
The buffet breakfast was wonderful. So much choice. All of the restaurants served superb food and the chill bar was lovely at sunset,
All of the staff at the resort are friendly and helpful and they can't do enough for you to make your stay a pleasurable one. We loved the outdoor cinema and popcorn and the managers drinks party.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this resort to anyone. Worth a visit !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Undressed. Gentle sands leading you to the water's edge. Soothing vistas across the spectacular turquoise lagoon at sunset. Minimalist contemporary chic meets comfortable natural elegance in your own private hideaway. Five dining venues, each providing a taste of the exotic. Two innovative bars, the ultimate chill-out. Experiences that immerse you in local culture, underwater explorations that introduce you to our tropical marine world. Days and nights of simple indulgence. Step into the unknown. Welcome to Velassaru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Velassaru Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Velassaru Maldives Hotel South Male Atoll
- Velassaru Maldives Laguna Beach Male
- Velassaru Maldives Laguna Beach Hotel