1,268 results
All reviews island villa escape water villa private pool half board our honeymoon star restaurant fish latitude bar day bed meal credit indian ocean water residence main restaurant buffet restaurant sunset cruise spa treatments outdoor shower
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Never been a fan of island destinations but this Coco resort changed that idea totally. The white sand, light blue beeches with plenty of reefs all around the island got the fishes. We we're 2 couple's 4 days and 3 nights, so happy that we got the all inclusive (food & beverages) with our package if not for this we would have paid a fortune. Latitude bar is were we spent most time and it was worth it, Star restaurant & bar was a great romantic dinner location and we were pampered by their hospitality. Every day we spent here we didn't want to leave this place, thanks to the staff for making this trip memorable. We missed the aqua restaurant due to high tide. Breakfast and dinner spread filled my eyes with great varieties. Snorkeling was even enjoyed by my wife who didn't know swimming and we assure you it's some much fun. Totally a well spent relaxing, drunk, stomach full, all inclusive holiday.

Hope I will not come back to this heaven cause the world is big and I want to see it. But the beauty and the hospitality of the staff might change my mind. Best place to chillax

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Raja P
Martin L, General Manager at Coco Bodu Hithi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Raja P

Sunny greetings from Coco Bodu Hithi!

Thank you for taking the time to pen such an excellent review of your vacation with us.

It is my pleasure to know that you enjoyed so much of what our 5-Star Resort has to offer, especially our exceptional service and delicious cuisine.

I am happy that our exceptional service has contributed to a memorable holiday at Coco Bodu Hithi and I will certainly share your kind words with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return for another luxurious holiday with us.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Brilliant service right from the airport.. Staffs greeted us,helped us board the speed boat. You don't want to be sleeping on this RIDE.. People greet you everywhere with a smile. Stayed in the Coco residence. Amazing staffs overall unfortunately i don't remember all the names, however here are a few" Vetrivel" at longitude bar, Binoy & jyoti at star restaurant. You can pick up free snorkeling kit at the water sports area. Scuba diving is an amazing way to explore, but not for the light hearted!! Please listen to every word of your instructor, mine was Fedorica and she was fantastic. Had to leave the place with a heavy heart... Nevertheless I would like to return ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Omar M

Dear Omar M,

Sunny greetings from Coco Bodu Hithi!

Thank you for taking the time to pen this review of your recent stay at Coco Bodu Hithi. I am super delighted to read that you had a truly memorable Honeymoon at our 5-Star Resort.

My team and I thank you for your compliments on our exceptional service. I will certainly share your compliments with Vetrivel, Binoy and Jyoti for exceeding your expectations. Fedorica is unfortunately no longer with us; however I appreciate your kind words.

We look forward to seeing you on your return to Coco Bodu Hithi for many more vacations with us.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I truly cannot put into words how utterly amazing our stay was here. Everything from the food to the hospitality to our overwater villa was far beyond our already high expectations. We were so blown away at how clean everything was, how fresh the food was, and just how peaceful walking through the island was. The staff were so accommodating even offering to have one of their boat captains go into the mainland in Male to pick me up a USB adapter for my GoPro which I forgot to pack. I will undoubtedly be back to the Maldives and will be staying at this resort!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristin K

Dear Ben T,

Sunny greetings from Coco Bodu Hithi!

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

I am overjoyed that our exceptional service and the Coco Bodu Hithi’ natural charm contributed to a memorable stay. I will certainly extend your kind words to my team as they will be happy to know that their efforts to exceed the expectations of our guests are truly appreciated.

We look forward to your return in the near future for many more unforgettable vacations with us.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Very good stay. Food is excellent . Room cleaned twice a day by very professionnel staf.( spécial thanks to farhan).it s a paradise on earth. The transfer from Malé to the Island is by speedboat. Around 40 min .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ben T

Dear Ben T,

Sunny greetings from Coco Bodu Hithi!

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

This place is a paradise on earth...as everybody says!
I don't know what it means to be on paradise, but this place is a must visit, as we had a time of our life,just about what we wanted..total relaxation.
Other then the scenic view, the staff n service at this resort was excellent, can't ask for more, mornings would start with lavish breakfast,with attendance from Ahmad, they took at most care of our food as I was a hindu vegetarian!At times food was made specially for me.
Evening at latitude, was amazing with sumptuous drinks, thanks to Vetri an his team.
Shouldnt forget writing about Housekeeping n reception, very accommodating,cant ask for more.we are very glad we choose Coco bodu hithi in Maldives

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple