All reviews cavo paradiso hotel owner the bus minute walk mykonos town party beach walking distance bus stop right in front rooms are clean and spacious amazing hotel ferry port recommend this hotel pick up and drop hotel entrance owner george pool area super paradise beach
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I would strongly recommend this hotel to anybody going to mykonos. It is so nice, clean and with wonderful views. It is not directly on the beach, but you get there going down the hill in about seven minutes. The owner, george, is really cool and gives you any kind of information. The rooms are big enough, the shower and air conditioning work properly whic is not always the case in greece.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I must say this has been by far the best hotel I stayed in , in all of Greece. It is not only beautiful but has exceptional service and people working there as well . I been to many islands and many hotels. But none of them can compare to paradise view. The pool is absolutely amazing. It overlooks Mykonos and you feel as if it is something out of a magazine. The rooms are very nice, definitely the best bathroom . Usually bathrooms in Greece are small and smelly. But paradise view has a nice clean fresh smelling bathroom. The maid is excellent. Not only cleaned the room but organized my shoes as well. Even the reception center is beautiful . George the owner is very accomadating and an excellent buisnessman. He is Always happy and smiling and willing to do anything to make his customers happy. The staff is also very friendly as well. Especially Evi, she is very sweet and helpful whenever I needed her. Even the security man at night is friendly. Mykonos is a crazy place to be, l am glad I had some peace and quiet when I got to my hotel room at night. Since I had a pleasant experience in this hotel , I will make sure to come back every summer!!

Athena S

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Agrkgoddess
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We had a great time at this hotel. We had no idea what to expect because the pricing was so reasonable. We couldn't have been happier from the moment we got picked up from the airport by the hotel owner George, until the moment we left. It's only a short walk to the beach, it is a bit of a hill but we did not find it a problem at all. All of the staff were so amazing! Next time I'm in Mykonos this is exactly where I will be staying.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Den L
Reviewed 26 July 2012

We have sorted the issue as we had a mis understanding due to online booking and the hotel owner was kind enough to email us and invited us over to his hotel and clear the misunderstanding over dinner.

I appreciate the work George and his family is doing at the hotel and making their guest say more friendly and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ruchitk
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Paradise View Hotel is gorgeous and the rooms are very comfortable! George, the hotel owner, couldn't be nicer or more helpful. The hotel is perfectly situated! It is a 5 minute walk from Paradise Beach and the clubs and a short bus ride into the main center of town. I encourage anyone looking for a hotel near Paradise Beach to stay here! You won't regret it!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends