“Come only for the food and coffee”
Review of UNOkaffebar

UNOkaffebar
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Hjorring
Reviewed 12 February 2016

The location, atmosphere and victuals are all an important part of a visit to UNO. I had the UNO tapas, and I can really recommend it. It consists of either 2 or 3 types of meat depending of the size you order. Both comes with two different cheeses. My spouse had the ham sandwich, also a good choice. Both dishes were beautiful arranged on the plates. For dessert we had the cheese cake and cappuccino, the coffee was good, but maybe the milk could have been a bit more creamy for my taste. So why not a 5 star rating. Well the thing with UNO is that the service is almost non existing. You must order and pay by the desk when you enter the bar. When asked for a glass of white wine for the tapas, we received a negative and impolite reply and were informed that it was a coffee bar, as if that would exclude them from serving wine. The food you must collect at the bar. The servant will however walk empty handed to your table to inform that your food is ready. It is impossible to get any additional service at the table.

I do not know if I will be happy to visit UNO again. Maybe my expectations to friendliness and service from the staff were overrated, but I was disappointed with the establishment.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

We keep coming back.
We often enjoy brunch at Uno, it's fantastic. This is very cosy and Marian has a very good coffee bar.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Always friendly staff and many different coffees and other hot drinks to choose from. Lovely spots also for the solo visitor.

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

What a gem of a place to stop after the morning ferry from Norway to Denmark. Very friendly staff, great healthy brunch plate, and the kids enjoyed the fresh muffins. Relaxing cafe feel after an early start to the day.

Reviewed 5 November 2014

Modern coffeebar, stylish design, display of cermics and paintings for sale in the local area. From the window tables you overlook pedestrian area in the town centre. Excellent coffee, menu with many temting offers, we had a sandwich and a salad with homemade pesto. For the road we took some of "granny's bunny", not to sweet, would go well with cheese or jam.