“First Class”

Jones’s Pizza House
Reviewed 14 April 2017

We have recently moved to Market Drayton and have eaten here twice in the last couple of weeks. We were not disappointed on both occasions. We both had pasta dishes and a bottle of wine, all three were very good indeed. The house wine is from their own vineyard and winery at Colehurst. The proprietor, Carol, is quite charming and friendly. Will certainly make this a regular eatery.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 18 March 2017

After living in Market Drayton for four years +, we finally went to Jone's for an evening meal. The service was excellent, the food home made, nice intimate environment. Worth every penny. The menu small but portions big, with a choice of English wines.

We will be definitely be returning for the food and service, but also to support our local community.

Thank you to carol and staff and chefs. We will be returning.

Leo & Paul.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I haven't really visited this cafe during the daytime for some years now. But out of town friends arranged for a evening meal for a birthday celebration.

In the evening it's an Italian restaurant. I had a good size garlic bread for starters. For main I ordered the Picantti pizza which had a sweet chilli jam base. The other half had the Clive of India pizza which was a more curried pizza. Considering I'm not a huge lover of pizza I really enjoyed it and the other half enjoyed his commenting on how good it smelt.

The evening ambience was good, it was probably a little loud in there due to another large birthday party being in there.
Cost is little on the higher side but you do pay for good quality food though.

They even allowed our friends to bring a homemade birthday cake to dish out although they missed a trick and failed to offer tea and coffee to accompany this (would have been nice).
Overall I would go again. Place is split level so wheelchair access is available. Parking is limited to outside but other local car parks are about in town though. Nice that they had attentive staff as previous visits although years ago (7/8+) seemed to have been hired on looks rather than brains or common sense.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

My husband I called in here for something light to eat.We ordered coffees which were lovely and hot.Ordered poached eggs on toast each they came as 1 slice of toast with 1 egg !! At £4.60 this is extortionate my husband spoke to the lovely very rushed off her feet waitress who apologised and said she would sort it out. Another egg on 1 slice of toast arrived after a short while for each of us. I still think this very expensive but the place itself is lovely cosy and warm I would visit again but would try something else from their extensive menu.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We visited for my daughters 16th. We had a lovely tapas selection for 3! Food, service, environment all faultless as always! I love Jones's and dog friendly too

Date of visit: November 2016